The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 So we all like snakes, what else floats your boat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 13/05/2012 : 00:03:33
We are all aware of our love for snakes and all things scaley BUT what other unusual hobbies, collections or interests do we all have.

I shall go first, I have a massive collection of Lego minifigures. They are slowly taking over my house almost as quick as the reptiles are, I'm actually addicted. I trawl ebay for rare ones and unusual ones etc.

Some of them

So thats my unusual collection. Who's next?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sultanheart Posted - 25/05/2012 : 12:15:30
as for me i like my motorbike.. its a 2002 honda shadow VLX.. here is the photo of my bike ^_^

Lincsfox Posted - 21/05/2012 : 19:36:41
for me, it has to be my beloved Leicester City Football Club (thus the username), oh, and beer ;-)
jonoandapril Posted - 21/05/2012 : 18:57:03
surfing! altho i dont get to do it much atm due to work. not much to surf in the desert!
Meadow Posted - 20/05/2012 : 22:41:50
I was thinking about this earlier and funnily enough my children started talking about hobbies in the car. The 8 year old was explaining to the 5 year old what hobbies were - gymnastics, karate etc. One of them pipes up, 'What's mummy's hobby?' and was replied to by the other with 'Mummy's hobby is going to work!' Thanks, children

Some great pics on here! Love the fish and the cars and the roller skates ones!
austin_89 Posted - 20/05/2012 : 21:19:48
I gotta say films aswell
Stewy-C- Posted - 20/05/2012 : 19:56:01
I enjoy fishing, mostly Carp fishing. Heres a pic taken in France.

And when I'm not fishing, i'm out driving my little baby.
Waley333 Posted - 20/05/2012 : 19:33:20
I love FILMS and LOTS of them. Haha.
jonnyc1988 Posted - 20/05/2012 : 08:05:59
Haha, cheers. Ive got a custom vintage white Gibson SG with 3 gold humbuckers too. you can see it next to me in the pic.
Fezza Posted - 19/05/2012 : 15:19:10
quote:
Originally posted by jonnyc1988

Yeah, its the 57' Vintage original spec.

Cooler than cool
Pythonwizard Posted - 19/05/2012 : 13:39:24
Xbox live
jonnyc1988 Posted - 19/05/2012 : 11:04:02
Yeah, its the 57' Vintage original spec.
Fezza Posted - 18/05/2012 : 15:03:11
quote:
Originally posted by jonnyc1988

I play guitar in a band doing rock covers.

Les paul gold top??
jonnyc1988 Posted - 17/05/2012 : 20:56:27
I play guitar in a band doing rock covers.

I also enjoy riding my bike off things.

I like surfing too, even in the snow lol

adamasrc Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:51:56
skiing! more specifically racing :) all over the uk
carlb1981 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:27:44
My hobbie is my motorbike, love going out on it when the weathers nice its a great sense of freedom.
Strawb Posted - 15/05/2012 : 21:48:57
I used to collect nepenthes, otherwise known as monkey cups. I've still got a load, but space has prevented me from expanding the collection any more.
I also play drums in a band. We play everything from the Beatles and Stones to Tom Petty and Queen.
What with the family, the snakes and my bat work, I really don't have any time for more hobbies.
BlueDragon Posted - 15/05/2012 : 10:42:09
I got a lot I like to do. As far as collections go I got a growing collection of skulls and random dead things if that counts?
I bring things home off my walks out and they're displayed in the living room. I got Rabbit skulls, a Hare skull, Some baby ones, Two Deer heads with antlers I got in an antique shop a while back that hang on the wall, a mumifyed birds foot and beak, three Deer skulls... oh, and a fox skelinton I named Brambles : ) He even has his own basket to sleep in.
I've got loads of feathers, crab shells and claws, a Porcupine quill that was given to me as a present. I got a collection of semi-precious stones and shells that I disply and sometimes carve if they're good enough.
I forget what else.
Se7enS1ns Posted - 14/05/2012 : 22:11:34
I'm a bit of a busy bee out of the office, and this is my main labour of love...

Other stuff which I don't have pics of on my Picassa account are snowboarding and mountain biking, and I'm also "in training" for this years Total Warrior challenge. Please don't let this fool you into believing I'm some kind of fitness freak. The cake is a lie, as they say!
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 13/05/2012 : 19:35:06
i used to ride a motorbike. it is still sat in the garage but since i changed jobs 3 years ago i have not ridden it due to lack of time. it is a gsx600f x
mystra Posted - 13/05/2012 : 18:30:54
i play roller derby for the London Rollergirls recreational league... just waiting to pass my probation! One day i hope to get on the main team and play at Earls Court!:D

I'm obsessed with it... when i'm not at work or cuddling my snakies i'm skating or watching the main team bout...!! I've never been into any sort of sport or exercise until i started this. it's a just an amazing rush and i've made so many friends too - which for a girl who being such a tomboy has never really got on with other girls very well, is pretty cool!

this is me during a drill/training

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000