The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Pieds??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 13/05/2012 : 19:57:56
I am not terribly keen on morphs but having seen some pictures of pieds (ones with white patches?) i would really like one. Looking through the photos on here there dont seem to be any pied owners. Is this because they are very rare and expensive or are they just not a popular morph?
xx
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Keg Posted - 14/05/2012 : 16:44:37
Im not keen on them tbh
Samsonblack Posted - 14/05/2012 : 10:48:13
A little too expensive for me this year!
hodgie Posted - 13/05/2012 : 20:57:27
i`ve seen male pieds for sale around the £500 mark, dropped from around £1400 over 3 years
reptiledanny Posted - 13/05/2012 : 20:51:35
I tried my het pied pair this year but unfortunately the male was not interested. The female then want on a holiday and had a couple of weeks with a butter het pied, but unfortunately nothing came of that either.
I will pairing my pair again in September hopefully, and if the male still doesn't seem interested she will be going back to the butter het pied.
Kelfezond Posted - 13/05/2012 : 20:44:40
I will hopefully be breeding my piebald het's together in october so next year maybe :)
curiouslyfacinated Posted - 13/05/2012 : 20:14:40
i am not interested in breeding them at all. so size/age not a problem. that is still a lot of money for a pet!!
Fezza Posted - 13/05/2012 : 20:11:24
A bit of both I guess. They're not silly money now, £700-900 will get you a good size male if that's your thing.

I'm not really that taken with them tbh, I guess that the morph hunters have moved over to the next big thing now as well, hence the drop in price

Loads of hets knocking about if you wanna put in the hard yards

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000