The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 London Pet Show

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mystra Posted - 13/05/2012 : 21:54:20
did anybody go? It was fab!

http://www.londonpetshow.com/

wasn't a huge amount of reps there to be honest, it was mainly dogs and cats, with a few other randoms but Exo Terra had a stand and so did Crocodile Joe (never heard of him til then to be honest!)

Crocodile Joe had a lovely albino burm that i kept hoping would come out to play but he didn't. He did get out a lovely royal who was so much like Chancho with loads of confidence and a lack of balling up LOL.

Fell in love with the ferrets in the Ferret Rescue stand - i'd love one, but apparently they don't fare well alone - they need other ferrets to be 'ferretty' with as the man put it. I don't think i have time for more animals as we are still hoping to get a cat in our next flat (fingers crossed!). As a kid we had to move in with one of my mums friends when our house fell down (long story) and he kept 3 ferrets and i loved walking them and playing with them! Such funny little rascals!

There was also toy horses - as in tiny tiny horses (awwww!) really odd as i always thought there were shetland ponies and that was it, but a toy horse is just that - a little horse - not stocky like a pony... really odd!

And the dogs - oh my - i was in heaven! i do miss having a dog in my life so much and its such a long way off happening. i fell head over heals in love with a black staffy on the Staffy stand - she just wanted to cuddle everything and everyone and sit on everyones knee! I called her Pudding in my head... i really want a staffy, and it's sadly an easy breed to find in rescues :( they don't deserve their rep one bit.

And cats - i know nothing about cat breeds but wow! A Selkirk Rex, looking as grumpy and grouchy as possible stole the show for me. He looked like he was made of carpet! And every time his owner went to stroke him her grumbled and then liked it... he was really odd!! I love grumpy cats!!

It was worth the £11 we paid, especially watching a sheepdog herd ducks - they're so clever!

A good day out! :D
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
adamasrc Posted - 14/05/2012 : 20:12:44
yeah was heading up, got told 12 hours before it was cancelled. they blamed the venue, venue blames them.. all in all, a lot of angry people, they gave 50% back to people who booked tables, but the people who booked had time off work, bought loads of stuff, some booked hotels.. ah well! im just waiting for kempton :)
markmifsud Posted - 14/05/2012 : 20:05:14
I was thinking of going to the BRAS rep show in Essex, but seems the organiser has screwed all the sellers over and cancelled with no notice and no refunds lol
adamasrc Posted - 13/05/2012 : 23:23:51
haha, sounds good.. no bomb threats i see

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000