The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 I'm so excited!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lincsfox Posted - 22/05/2012 : 21:18:53
I pick my new pastel up on Thursday, I genuinely feel like a kid at Christmas! (apologies all other religious denominations)
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mattc142 Posted - 01/06/2012 : 20:12:44
this is the best of it ive gone and done it today ive found on old chest of draws at work so ive taken the frame home and started to turn it in to another viv for another snake ha ha ha she went mad.....but now we have come to an agreement she has given me a small room in the house to put all my lovely snakes in ha ha ha ha i will win in the end. she will come round. she has no choice.lol
austin_89 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 19:49:05
My girlfriend actually brought me both of my mine and now she has two corns of her own, she's a little addicted herself now! Lol
matthewsaint Posted - 30/05/2012 : 19:41:49
haha I'm sure she'll get used to it, I think a lot of people are just scared by the idea of a snake, not realizing they're really quite harmless.

Thanks, Fifi has tried to strike me twice, hasn't had her first feed yet, hoping she's gonna settle soon so I can get some more pictures of her :)
mattc142 Posted - 30/05/2012 : 19:05:45
well her 2 kids have come and had a stroke but she wont have any of it lol.she will do after a while its eather that or me and my new pal will have to find other accomadation ha ha.

your 2 are beautiful, lovely looking snakes. have to get some pics of mine on here.
matthewsaint Posted - 28/05/2012 : 21:40:44
haha, my girlfriend got used to mine after a few weeks or so, she always wants to handle him now.

got some pictures of both of mine on the pictures section now
mattc142 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 20:30:52
nice one dude and yes pythons are my new addiction just got to get the misses to feel the same way now shes not impressed lol ive got the viv on top of a set of draws in the bedroom she wont evern go near it to put her clean cloths in ha ha ha.
n/a Posted - 28/05/2012 : 19:55:59
quote:
Originally posted by mattc142

i got my royal on saturday and i cant stop lookin at the viv. lol really want a cuddle but fed him yesterday so im having to wait untill tomorrow i cant sleep im that excited ha ha ha bet your all thinkin ...FREAK ... i am and im proud of it lol .

Lol - no, we're thinking - hey here's another of us addicts!

Welcome to the forum!
mattc142 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 19:47:04
i got my royal on saturday and i cant stop lookin at the viv. lol really want a cuddle but fed him yesterday so im having to wait untill tomorrow i cant sleep im that excited ha ha ha bet your all thinkin ...FREAK ... i am and im proud of it lol .
Kelfezond Posted - 25/05/2012 : 08:47:35
Congratulations :d
Lincsfox Posted - 25/05/2012 : 08:34:37
OK, pictures are up on the Photo's thread, let me know what you think
matthewsaint Posted - 24/05/2012 : 23:17:47
Congrats,will be looking forwards to pictures!
JanieW Posted - 24/05/2012 : 22:17:23
:) Congrats Lincs, sounds like you have a little sweetie
n/a Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:34:53
Congrats!
Lincsfox Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:29:27
Well, just got mine back, he's wonderful, he didn't want to go in his Viv, was very happy to use me as a climbing frame, settled him down now, picks will be uploaded tomorrow.
matthewsaint Posted - 24/05/2012 : 20:11:54
Thanks guys! However, My bloody sister has took my camera on holiday with her, she's back tomoro mind so pics will be on on saturday :) just weighed her and she's 148g. That's really good that he fed after just 3 days! Fingers crossed mine has her first feed first time too :)!
Lincsfox Posted - 24/05/2012 : 13:02:23
Brilliant matthew, I can't wait to get some pics on here, I'll take some before I move her so as not to panic her too much, hopefully I'll have them up later tonight.

I'm itching to get away now, can't see much work getting done this afternoon!
JanieW Posted - 24/05/2012 : 12:50:41
Just over 3hrs to go Lincs..a week will pass faster than these 3hrs lol

Congrats Matthew :) 2011 possible just 6 or 7 months old :)
Good luck with her first feed..lots of pics coming soon me thinks hehe
n/a Posted - 24/05/2012 : 12:34:29
Congrats, Matthew - same here with the size thing; I expected my spider ( very late cb11) to be bigger, but wonder if the morphs tend to be smaller than the normals as babies (only a guess on my part.) He ate 3 days after arrival though and looks like he's looking out for more, so that's the main thing and hope your girl does the same.

Looking forward to pics.
matthewsaint Posted - 24/05/2012 : 12:08:34
she's here! just unboxed her she's gorgeous! put her straight in her RUB because she felt a little cold, even with a heatpack in the box with her. I'll get some photos later when she's warmed up :)

I know what you mean about the week thing, I'm gonna try and feed her on Sunday though, to get her on the same day as my normal.

She is alot smaller than I expected, I was thinking she'd be around 300g being a CB11, doesn't look like she's much over 100g though.

I bet you can't wait to see yours!
Lincsfox Posted - 24/05/2012 : 12:04:39
4pm is getting closer Jane, and I am getting more excited!! The leaving him to settle in for a week bit is going to be hell!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000