The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 You hear some things ...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:00:42
Nothing to do with snakes, but heard in a neighbourhood garden today - woman talking to toddler -

Do you want to go to bed???

Toddler babbles back

Well stop talking to me like that! I'm your mum, not **IT!!!!

...Clearly one of the 'don't you ****ing swear at me' school of parenting ...

You have to laugh ...well, maybe ...
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 14:17:15
LOL - yeah, don't they just home in on anything naughty! They don't need any encouragement.

I remember walking down the street a few years back and bumping into a group of kids I knew who were reading some graffiti on the pavement, including a remark about a local teenager's alleged exotic sexual tastes ...'What's that mean Lil?'

'I dunno, it doesn't make sense, I don't understand it,' I said quickly.

Lol - kids, eh?
Lincsfox Posted - 25/05/2012 : 12:00:07
I've got a 5yr old and a 15mnth old, we never swear in front of them, but a couple of times the 5 year old has come back from school and asked inquisitively "what does this word mean?" makes you wonder where they get them from.

It's a shame really, you need a license for a car, or even for a telly, but any idiot can attempt parenting
n/a Posted - 25/05/2012 : 11:06:51
Yeah, I can understand a parent losing their rag and shouting - NO parent can keep their patience 100% of the time, and I reckon it's the hardest job in the world, raising a child, but I can just see that particular kid in a few years time as a foulmouthed little bully ...sad. I suppose if so it'll have a better chance of survival than a gentle kid, but still sad ...

Yeah, maybe prospective parents should go to college for tuition before the kid comes along - wouldn't hurt!
mystra Posted - 25/05/2012 : 10:59:18
vile, i hate seeing things like that.... he/she is a toddler - a small child who clearly wouldn't even understand the concept of talking to someone in a certain way, how very sad. i don't want children myself, but love kids and hate to see things like that. Some people love to be nasty to something or someone smaller who can't defend themselves... and i get agro from people like i'm some monster for not wanting to have my own children!

I see more and more children being brought up badly and treated so awfully.... sadly... anybody can have a child... but you have to pass a test to drive a car LOL
n/a Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:42:29
Yeah, I couldn't believe it, she really roared at the poor little devil.

I know I use 4 letter words freely and have never had to bring up a small child (can imagine this is a tougher than tough job) but really ... Once I was feeding Saada and she flounced off and I said, well you ****ing snake!

She didn't know what I was saying, but I felt ashamed for months - still do ...
Lorraine Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:27:53
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Lotabob Posted - 24/05/2012 : 21:03:47
I hate to hear people swear anywhere near children.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000