The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Just like to say what a lovely forum!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carl Posted - 03/06/2012 : 18:19:23
Only been here a few weeks but visit once or twice a day generally (iPhones are wonderful things) and I can honestly say I've never know a more friendly, helpful forum!

Not once have I seen "repost" or "don't you know how the search function works" or "wrong section". Everybody has an obvious interest in the same thing and everyone's willing to help!

I'll certainly be staying round for a long time and hope I can advise others one day! Hope this place stays the way it is!

Carl
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 06/06/2012 : 18:18:21
i agree this forum and TCS ect are great an friendly forums.
i do read alot of stuff an comment on some threads on RFUK once you sift through the BS an pointless arguments there is some very good information to be read on there
Kelfezond Posted - 06/06/2012 : 17:15:24
Great to hear this! I said the exact same thing a year ago when I joined about the search function guys you normally get
andybeta Posted - 06/06/2012 : 15:07:38
I spent hours last night reading up on what will likely become a new interest for me, and I was immediately struck by how friendly and helpful the users are.

Can't wait to get myself a Royal and start joining in!
mattc142 Posted - 05/06/2012 : 19:53:15
Here here great buch of guys and gals not too seriouse up for a laugh and very very freindly and helpfull
mr_luke Posted - 04/06/2012 : 15:54:04
100% agree! great atmosphere on here
coxcats Posted - 04/06/2012 : 15:38:04
I too want to say what a great forum this is. Ive been on here a couple of weeks and have made to feel really welcome. No question is silly or belittled in any way. Thanks guys x
matthewsaint Posted - 04/06/2012 : 02:37:55
I agree, I really like this forum. Some forums I feel like I shouldn't even ask questions, feels like there's people waiting to give you a snotty answer back. Not here though, just good honest advice :)
n/a Posted - 03/06/2012 : 18:33:41
Ah glad you like it Carl - yeah it's the only forum I've personally had the confidence to stay on and there is so much info and I find myself I just keep on learning. Lol Bob funny you should say that - I'm convinced I was a royal python in a previous incarnation!
GMac Posted - 03/06/2012 : 18:31:25
quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Not once have I seen "repost" or "don't you know how the search function works" or "wrong section". Everybody has an obvious interest in the same thing and everyone's willing to help!

Carl

bah must have missed the last few weeks then, note to self must try harder
Lotabob Posted - 03/06/2012 : 18:22:24
Nice calm lot on here, like the Royals we own, lol.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000