The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 FAO Bats

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 13/06/2012 : 01:21:25

Hey bats , i have been trying to email you , not sure if the gremlins are playing up again . Just letting you kno that i hope u are getting them
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/06/2012 : 14:26:19
We're fine thanks - Shiva's definitely fasting after eating all winter and the other 3 adults are fasting again after snacking, but scarcely any weight loss. Colubrids and carpet are eating like wolves and little Sharif has gained 50% (that's empty weight) since arriving 3 weeks ago - it's true what they say about the spider morphs.

Let me know when you've sent another email and I'll tell you whether it's arrived.
Laws Posted - 13/06/2012 : 11:54:57
Hey thats odd , have sent two since getting back explaining my absense and no response :( thought i had upset u . Will try again off computer and see if it works .

Hope ur alright and so are ur clan xx
n/a Posted - 13/06/2012 : 11:21:33
Hi, Laws - no, nothing since your email just before your hols, to which I replied. So I guessed you were busy.

That's really strange as other people have emailed me using blackberry phones and had no problems, but yes, it does look like the gremlins are making mischief, creepy little gits, let's just hope they get tired of it soon eh?

Hope you're all well and regards to Sarah and the gang.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000