The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 RIZ

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
terry egan Posted - 21/07/2009 : 16:33:22
my snake riz has died i am so shocked and upset he seemed fine this morning went out to the pet shop and got some food for hes first feed with me on Thursday, i checked him about an hour ago and found him dead i have done everything right temps humidity kept him in bedroom less stress the Viv was fine. My first snake i feel it is my fault i was so looking forward to hes feed and to hold him don't know what to say.the money i have spent does not compensate my loss i don't care about the money. Your thoughts please

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
karl Posted - 22/07/2009 : 08:51:28
just out of curiosity, what substrate are you using at home?

I do feel sorry for people this happens to.
Remmy Posted - 21/07/2009 : 21:51:25
So sorry for your loss terry. Dont blame yourself, as above it must have been ill already.
wolfspirit Posted - 21/07/2009 : 21:09:53
also if you do get offered another and take it, make sure the enclosure you use is thoroughly thoroughly disinfected..

or maybe even get another rub to put it in...especially as you dont know what happened..

Blackecho Posted - 21/07/2009 : 18:25:17
There's no way you could kill a snake like that in a week, so it's nothing you could have prevented, go back to where you bought it.
lee2308 Posted - 21/07/2009 : 18:24:40
sorry for your loss,any half decent shop should replace it for you
wolfspirit Posted - 21/07/2009 : 16:39:36
Terry i am so so sorry.

That must be such a shock..

dont blame yourself though, this does happen sometimes , though it wont help you to feel any better...

Riz was highly likely already sick and it often takes a good time for royals to show they are ill or that anything is wrong..

I agree go back to the pet shop, and inform them what has happened...
MissCat Posted - 21/07/2009 : 16:37:55
i am so sorry for your loss, dont worry i am sure you did all you can, but i agree with sexychef in that a PM should be done
sexychef Posted - 21/07/2009 : 16:34:07
my thoughts firstly sorry to here about your loss.
then if you can afford a post mortem do so.
have a word with the dealer you got it from because to me it looks like they have sold you a very ill snake.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000