The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 few questions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
heaton177 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 16:46:35
hello, sorry about all the questions ive asked recently. but i was wondering if 89 grams is a good weight for a royal which is about 16/17 inces long? i am curently feeding her small mice, and i have just helped her shed, i put her in warm water about 35oC let her flap about a bit and then picked the skin off, it took a while but i got there. and i was wondering if i should have done that she shed her head on her own about 2 sdays ago but no more came off so i helped her , or should i have left it a bit longer?

thnx chris
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gingerpony Posted - 16/09/2009 : 22:38:01
i'd just use the damp hide personally, even if it means putting two in (one each end) and removing the usual hides to make sure she does actually use them
heaton177 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 22:30:46
kk well i halped her after 2 days of her skin not coming off. i put a dmp hide in buit i didnt rise the humidity in the tank. how do you raise it? do you mist it ?
dazb Posted - 16/09/2009 : 16:52:13
Dont worry about asking questions, Its what the forums here for...

I wouldnt worry about the weight as long as she is feeding, as for sheding I personally bath them then put a damp hide in and raise the humidity for a week or so, then if its still attached or still having touble its time for a soak and I help her out of it.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000