The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 R.I or something else?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 20/04/2011 : 20:11:38
We brought our mojave home at the weekend. Now tonight when she breathed out she seemed to whistle a little.

Now the reason I'm questioning it is she is currently in shed. She's past the blue so expecting it anytime. Read it could be that, making her whistle. Also she was having a soak in a soapy solution as she is being treated for mites. So think it could also be that she had a bit of water in her nose. Shes not currently making a noise

Any opinions? Or help on when it should be more obvious it R.I as at the moment she has no other symptoms

Thank you
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MrsA82 Posted - 20/04/2011 : 21:58:13
I do hope its just pre shed she was blue 2 days ago and now cleared up Not long now
Wouldn't surprise me if she shed tonight
Or the water shes showing no other signs that you say
I've just had another listen and can't here nothing so fingers crossed it was just the water / pre shed

Thanks for your post bob
:)

Lotabob Posted - 20/04/2011 : 21:53:37
Sounds like all the signs point to its likely water or shed coming loose from the nostrils. Best to just keep an eye on her, watch for any bubbles around the mouth and nose, wheezing, gaping mouth etc.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000