The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 Pooping

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stuart619 Posted - 17/07/2011 : 08:36:27
I know that royals tend to save it all up and have one big poop every so often.

My royal hasn't pooped since 14/05/11. Should I be getting worried? I have heard that putting them in a bath with some warm water can help but I don't want to stress him out unless it is really needed.

I guess my question is; Is 2 months without pooping something to worry about?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/07/2011 : 15:31:34
quote:
Originally posted by jhk2005

see my buzz is quite the little artist but very shy (he only poops at night when he can't be seen), he'll usually have a massive clearout and then crawl through it and make pretty patterns round the sides of his RUB so that I have a lovely piece of artwork to greet me the following morning, isn't he thoughtful?? :P

LOL! He sounds a right little Jackson Pollock ...
jhk2005 Posted - 17/07/2011 : 14:18:50
see my buzz is quite the little artist but very shy (he only poops at night when he can't be seen), he'll usually have a massive clearout and then crawl through it and make pretty patterns round the sides of his RUB so that I have a lovely piece of artwork to greet me the following morning, isn't he thoughtful?? :P
hodgie Posted - 17/07/2011 : 13:09:49
as above, nope
n/a Posted - 17/07/2011 : 11:01:46
No - not at all. They're all different - some go quite regularly - others, like yours, can save it up for forever.

They aren't half proud of themselves when they do go - and oh boy will it be a humdinger! I once found one in Shahi's hide - and for a moment I thought it was him in there!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000