The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 Poo question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 26/10/2011 : 20:21:29
Well since a few of us have talked about this topic at one time or another I thought i'd get in on the act lol, anyway to the question

Ariadne has eaten regularly and poo'd three times since I've had her the first was just after I got her and it was what I would say is normal, but the other two have been more squishy lol now the breeder fed her on mice or rats and I've only fed her rats, could it be that her body is just getting used to the regular higher fat content in the rats?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/10/2011 : 21:40:39
Lol, I'm not ALWAYS the first to reply ...

Just as an afterthought, consistency can depend on - if the snake does it at the cool or hot end, and how long that turd has had to dry out ...if it happens in the middle of the night, say, under the heatbulb, it might look quite solid by next morning, but if you happen upon it straight away it will be ...well, squishy ... Just a thought. Hope no-one's eating their supper lol.
reptilemadd Posted - 26/10/2011 : 20:49:29
Lol how'd I know you'd be the fist to reply but thanks Bats she's gaining weight and active for the moment so I'll see how the next one is and take it from there...
n/a Posted - 26/10/2011 : 20:33:16
Maybe, and also I think their motions change with maturity; also, as an experienced ****shoveller, I'd say that every animal and reptile produces something slightly individual ...erm, I would really rather not admit to this knowledge apparently being my life's achievement, but it's all part and parcel (double wrapped in plastic and disposed of in a sanitary fashion) of keeping animals for decades ...

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000