The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Health
 don't seem to poo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee1982 Posted - 27/10/2011 : 18:34:09
Just don't get it, my royal don't seem to poo much. can any one tell me how often they go or how long after food . he is only about 4 months
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/10/2011 : 22:44:31
LOL - how he managed to arrange the urate balls 'tastefully' either side of the monster from the black lagoon, I'll never know ...I must say, after decades of cat trays and two years of incontinent corns, to say nothing of an arrogant gopher snake who regularly leaves a huge pile in her water dish, royals are much less messy ....but when it happens, oh boy ...
Tawfik47 Posted - 28/10/2011 : 22:30:36
looks like a train to me lmao
n/a Posted - 28/10/2011 : 00:32:24

What I found under Shahi's large hide ...

When your royal goes ...you'll know!
Lotabob Posted - 27/10/2011 : 22:44:55
Duke only seems to poop once every three months! I can assure you 3 months worth of poop looks more like a wobbly baseball bat than a poop too.
mystra Posted - 27/10/2011 : 20:13:19
would you like to swap for a python that leaves secret turds behind my printer!!? :P
lee1982 Posted - 27/10/2011 : 19:16:35
Nice lol thanks
n/a Posted - 27/10/2011 : 19:04:47
Just as Chris says. Often they only go when they shed, or just before or after the shed, and it's huge! But they can sometimes surprise you in between. Also as well as normal wee they pass solid wee (urates) which look like mint imperials sitting in the viv ...something to look forward to ...
chrisc Posted - 27/10/2011 : 18:59:44
apparently they can hold it in for weeks from what ive read but im still newish to royals so someone may be able to confirm this

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000