The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Breeding
 has been given the green light

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 16/09/2012 : 20:56:51
after about a year of broaching the subject of breeding to the better half she has finally realised that it was going to happen and even suggested clearing out the spare room (full of stuff we don't use) to make room for an incubator and a rack.

the plan is to try and get hold of a glass fronted fridge to convert in to an incubator and make a rack to take various sizes of rubs. i have decided to use heat mats in the rack instead of cable as it would be easier to replace a mat rather than replace a length of cable so the width of the rack will have to be built around the length of mats. i plan on having these ready this time next year so im not having to rush around if and when i get eggs.

now i just have to hope clover is of weight and condition for next season
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
blackskull Posted - 21/09/2012 : 14:44:43
quote:
Originally posted by Baobab

I would start worrying if I were you. If Mrs BSkull has decided to let you get your own way, then this its probably the butter up stage before she springs the "since you got your snakes, I would like.................(insert expensive item here)".

yeah no doubt. prob a round thing with a diamond and a dog lol
Baobab Posted - 21/09/2012 : 14:33:53
I would start worrying if I were you. If Mrs BSkull has decided to let you get your own way, then this its probably the butter up stage before she springs the "since you got your snakes, I would like.................(insert expensive item here)".
blackskull Posted - 21/09/2012 : 14:04:16
The better half has an idea that the rack wont just be for hatchlings that i have. Im sure she knows i will have space in it for the other morphs i want lol
LittlestarRed Posted - 21/09/2012 : 13:47:35
quote:
Originally posted by Danno91

Great news, I wish I had a spare room lol

^^ Me too!!

Congrats Blackskull!! :)
reptilemadd Posted - 16/09/2012 : 21:51:30
Noooooooooooooo don't do it blackskull, when you think about it they won't take up that much room lol, but congrats on the green light, as far as heat mats go I can tell you that 17"x11" is the perfect size for a 50ltr rub.
blackskull Posted - 16/09/2012 : 21:10:49
quote:
Originally posted by AndyJ80

fantastic news! I bet you've already started clearing out stuff from the spare room lol

no not yet haven't had the time, busy with work and an unusually busy social life this month lol.

im even considering selling my stargate sg1 dvds to make a little more room
Danno91 Posted - 16/09/2012 : 21:08:04
Great news, I wish I had a spare room lol
AndyJ80 Posted - 16/09/2012 : 20:59:29
fantastic news! I bet you've already started clearing out stuff from the spare room lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000