The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Breeding
 so here the thing....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 27/09/2012 : 15:18:45

We have had to sell our boas sadly , our dog is terrified of them and unfortunately our house has nowhere to put big vivs for them where the dog wont be able to see . We had planned to breed them next year so im pretty gutted :(

We decided we would try and get some smaller snakes instead that can fit into our room where the pooch doesnt go . We have so far settled on hognoses , however im slightly swayed towards royals .

Questions are , what could i get for £400 , that could potentially breed soon ? adults wise and what would be good pairings etc ?

and also has anyone bred hoggies on here ?

thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 30/09/2012 : 15:09:58
hey well a quick update , we have managed to find a pair of het albino hognoses and are picking them up on wednesday loooong drive! we are also on the look out for a male visual albino as we thought it wouldnt take as long to grow a male on
boomslang Posted - 28/09/2012 : 17:55:57
You could get a pair of hognose as babies,They grow really fast.Might take awhile to find two adults of either.

reptilemadd Posted - 27/09/2012 : 18:23:59
The reptile room has a 950g normal female het albino for about £220 I think and I have a fully grown male het albino for £150 :) so depending on how well the female feeds you could breed them this time next year...
Laws Posted - 27/09/2012 : 16:01:26
I have a viv thats spare atm a 2.5 footer and a 64 litre rub plus loads of fauns etc . I was just wondering in which direction to go and if i started with royals where could i begin etc .

I have kept my one little hoggie female but shes 8 grams and diddy . cant seem to find many hoggie adults available right now :(
jimmer7 Posted - 27/09/2012 : 15:52:06
Hi just got that book myself , I will second that very good book , simply wrote.
Kelfezond Posted - 27/09/2012 : 15:44:46
In terms of royals that will breed soon for £400 you'd only be able to get an adult normal female really (probably set you back about £150-£200 for her) and then you could spend £200 on perhaps a spider royal or pastel. However if you need a viv set-up as well you might need a bit more cash :(

So sorry to hear about this :(

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000