The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Breeding
 Luck Might be Changing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 10/05/2012 : 15:02:50
Well I've been trying to breed Savina my female fire to Naga my male Fire since October 2011 and I've had 3 false alarms in that time thinking she was gravid/ovulating and or building.
But it seems finally she has had a big change, she went through a stage of feeding like a monster and then about 3 or 4 weeks ago she stopped, started really growing fast but then slowed down, I thought she was gravid then for a while but she began to lose that swell and I thought I had mistaken follicle growth for gravidity, added the male in a few times since and even put in my mojave male to see if things changed at all.

She shed 3 weeks ago and since then she had really blown up, she has a noticeable "pouch" when I lift her up and let her tail hang down, the back 1/4 of her body is rock hard to the touch now, she's completely lost interest in males (Which is something from the snake that gave me over 25 locks this season!) and she's stopped eating, she became very, very active a while back but now she spends every moment wrapped up tight in the hot end, I'm hoping soon she'll start a pre-lay soak in her water bowl and that'll be my mind made up. But right now I'm 75% sure we've finally cracked it with her! (If she does finally lay it will be interesting to see if the first 24 locks from the fire were the sire or the last from the mojave)
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JB2012 Posted - 11/05/2012 : 13:54:48

25 locks... don't know about fire but she must be smoking!

Good luck
reptilemadd Posted - 11/05/2012 : 13:29:44
Good luck matey I am now officially jealous lol
Evolution Morphs Posted - 10/05/2012 : 15:16:59
Sounds very promising
Good luck for lots of pearly whites

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000