The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Albino

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 16/08/2012 : 17:30:45
So I've promised myself, my girlfriend, my family, my bank manager and pretty much everyone else I'm not buying another snake until next year, which is proving difficult to stick by but doesn't mean I can't think about what I'll buy next year!

So I've decided I'm in love with those lovely red eyes, I need an Albino. But I'm trying to stop my spending over below £800 on morphs want to stick to the higher end stuff for breeding purposes, any suggestions of a nice double gene albino? :)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
badwool Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:53:05
mmmmmm caramel albino
carlb1981 Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:38:06
Haha more chance of winning the lotto i think lol
Kelfezond Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:35:19
O.o don't know what happened to my fingers when I typed that sentence, was meant to read something along the lines of "I don't want to be spending below £800 on morphs anymore" in terms of value, not price - if I see a £50 purple passion, it's mine ^^
carlb1981 Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:32:03
If funds can stretch check this out albino super pastel cinnamon i think
http://www.crystalpalacereptiles.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=product&pid=934&cid=31&Itemid=61
the reptile room has a few carramel albino ???? Double gene snakes in take your pick from spider pin or glow to replace the ???? Lol
carlb1981 Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:23:29
I might have misread the question there i took it as you don't want to spend more than 800 but since it says "over below £800" do you mean you want more expensive snakes to keep them higher end stuff if so what's your limit lol
Evolution Morphs Posted - 16/08/2012 : 18:19:19
You might fine a male spider albino at Kempton
For around that if lucky
There's a caramel albino for £695 from CPR (kink worrys) And single gene
There spider albinos were £1395 so I could be wrong

I had a albino male
And bloody thing would not eat with the lights on lol

I'd go for a female pied ;)
carlb1981 Posted - 16/08/2012 : 17:53:38
I think you'll be hard pushed to find a double gene albino for less than a grand never mind 800 your best bet would be a double gene het albino and a normal het albino and breed the two and hope for the best
badwool Posted - 16/08/2012 : 17:40:03
There was a lovely pastel albino for sale on the reptile forum for £350 cb11 but I think he's pulled it from the sale.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000