The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 £425...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SPELL Posted - 27/12/2009 : 14:13:48
which morph would £425 get me????
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nok1888 Posted - 25/09/2010 : 09:20:24
Its not lol like I said it just boiled over from other things that was going on. Realising after what B.E said i'd have removed the comment but I cant so just have to hope people take the comment for what it was (a worry) rather than thinking I was just trying to start something
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2010 : 10:51:40
lets just not turn into the Dark side pleaseeeeeee
nok1888 Posted - 20/09/2010 : 20:11:05
For a start kehhlyr the date makes no difference, I got to a point of sick of seeing people who care about the money rather than the animal (not just snakes Ive seen it in alot of different animals) and when I saw this (which was a link from another site btw way so ive not been digging up old threads looking for an argument as you seem to be implying) it boiled over thats all.

B.E, thanks for explaining m8
Blackecho Posted - 18/09/2010 : 07:55:17
Nok, at the time, the OP had a pooly snake, Spell was a very young girl, I think the mention of losing money was just a way to try and persuade a young girl to sort out what she had before she looked at others. Not that I feel the need to defend our Mods, but GP is one of the most animal friendly caring people I know.
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/09/2010 : 01:11:06
I would suggest looking at dates of postings as well, this thread is nearly a year old.

Lets dig up an old thread and judge comments from someone harshly, well done Nok, you must be slower than a herd of tortoises stampeding through peanut butter.
nok1888 Posted - 17/09/2010 : 18:57:21
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

well i certainly wouldn't be looking at getting another snake, certainly not a £450 morph, if the snake i currently had wasn't eating or drinking.........what if you spent £450 on a royal morph that you didn't get set up correctly so it died? £450 down the pan.............

Stuff the money!!! Dont you think the fact if the snake died the worst thing not the loss of money???

Hate when the money is more important than the animal, and this from a mod too
Sash Posted - 03/01/2010 : 17:27:42
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

This should keep you going for a while.
http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php/ball-pythons/nerd-s-ball-python-collection.html

Lol I printed that a few weeks ago. Thats what made me really stuck as to which one to get. So many I like
Royalbob Posted - 28/12/2009 : 22:51:29
This should keep you going for a while.
http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php/ball-pythons/nerd-s-ball-python-collection.html
Sash Posted - 27/12/2009 : 21:49:28
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Yellow Belly, Mojave, Albino, Pinstripe, Lesser (the last two if you're lucky)

Oh good I like the pinstripe and lesser platinums. They don't wobble like spiders do they?

Does anyone have pictures of a Mojave, I can't really tell the difference between them and normals. I know they are very popular on here alot of people rave about them
Gingerpony Posted - 27/12/2009 : 21:19:05
well i certainly wouldn't be looking at getting another snake, certainly not a £450 morph, if the snake i currently had wasn't eating or drinking.........what if you spent £450 on a royal morph that you didn't get set up correctly so it died? £450 down the pan.............
SPELL Posted - 27/12/2009 : 20:12:59
not eating, drinking a bit now, there is always pee either on me or in his bowl, and i only can change it 1ce a day as have to :
check on and feed beardies male + female poss gravid
check on leo
be a slave to a new baby canine
matty18714 Posted - 27/12/2009 : 18:19:55
So you have the same sig, and the same budget as this other person down to the pound. Edit - (posted the same time as you)

Hows your royal doing now, want some help?
SPELL Posted - 27/12/2009 : 18:12:52
i read the thermometer wrong, it said 85....the stupid thing was broken!had aspen stuck in it. i was too insulted by some of them to come back, some of them really do have a problem.
boze Posted - 27/12/2009 : 17:02:26
Yup, although I wouldnt even dream of getting one until youve sorted out this problem: http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes/433261-royal.html

Im guessing its you as its the same person whos posted an identical post to this one on RFUK too.

D
Blackecho Posted - 27/12/2009 : 16:57:12
Yellow Belly, Mojave, Albino, Pinstripe, Lesser (the last two if you're lucky)
Sash Posted - 27/12/2009 : 16:06:38
I would also like to know what morphs you can pick up for under £450
I know you can get Spiders and Pastels for under £450 is there anything else?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000