The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Calling all y'all with yellowbellies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anatess Posted - 27/10/2010 : 18:57:36
I got me a new addition to my family - a yellowbelly! w00t!

But this is really idiotic because I put him in the RUB, next to the normal that I won off the contest. Well, the kids take the snakes out so I can clean the RUBs and then they put them back.

So then, I showed the yellowbelly to some folks and they say, hmm, that's not a yellowbelly! So then I'm wondering, did I switch their RUBs? So now I'm looking at both snakes and I can't tell which is which! Because, ya know, I'm still new to identifying yellowbellies...

So, I don't have a pic yet. I'm waiting for my kids to get home from school so they can take the snakes out for a pictorial (okay, okay, I'm still scared of them alright!). I'll post them as soon as I get them.

But in the meantime, if any of you have a normal and a yellowbelly, it would be cool to see side-by-side pics of both of them! Preferrably a picture that shows the belly, sides, and head. Thanks!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 09/11/2010 : 16:31:25
Here's my yellow belly for comparison.
hope this helps

hodgie Posted - 29/10/2010 : 09:10:26
Hard to say from the pictures, can you put up some better ones (put the pair on black and white backgrounds) but looking at the flames on the second one i`d pick that one. But i may be wrong.
anatess Posted - 28/10/2010 : 23:36:52
Here are the pics!

Snake #1:

Snake #2:

anatess Posted - 28/10/2010 : 23:16:16
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

This should help
http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45579

Yeah, I thought it would help... but, I guess I just don't see the difference. Grrr...

Kids are too busy to pay me any attention... so I don't have pics yet. It's coming soon.
reptiledanny Posted - 28/10/2010 : 10:07:19
i saw your thread on ball-pythons.net lol, you mixed the normal and yb up didnt ya lol
i unfortunatly do not have any yb but would a pair one day to produce some spectacular ivories
hodgie Posted - 27/10/2010 : 21:49:46
This should help
http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45579

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000