The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 For BlueDragon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Royalbob Posted - 01/02/2011 : 00:28:08
Hi bluedragon, thought you might find this video interesting as you were asking where certain morphs came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLRMGC9GcxM
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 04/02/2011 : 09:08:36
Ta : )
Royalbob Posted - 02/02/2011 : 12:03:17
Hi Bluedragon just go on itunes and you can download all the snakebytes tv episodes in podcast for free. He covers mainly royals but does still do a fair amount on corns and other's
BlueDragon Posted - 02/02/2011 : 09:14:38
Yeah, he does 0_0

Maybe he should become a rapper X )

I might send all these vids to my mam too. She has a corn snake but secretly has always wanted a Royal (hubby wont let her buy one 'cause he recons they're too expencive to buy/care for). So she'll probably really like to watch them.
Royalbob Posted - 01/02/2011 : 20:05:17
Glad you liked it. Yeh it's a lot to take in and the guy speaks so fast lol
BlueDragon Posted - 01/02/2011 : 10:14:14
Wow, thanks Royalbob! That's a really interesting video... although I'd probably have to watch it a fair few times before I started to remember all the names X ) There's some really stunning ones there, and some pretty complicated-made ones too. I loved the tiny baby pied/albino/champaign one, he was lovely : )

At first I did think that the more not-so-normal ones looked to un-natural for me, and I didn't really like a lot of them. But now I'm seeing more and more of them, and learning how they've came about I'm starting to like them more now. I'm still not sure about the really 'bright' ones, but I do now like most of them. I think.

Thank you!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000