The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Next snake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kev Posted - 25/09/2011 : 03:40:59
I have a cb11 bumblebee female and cb11 hc albino male. I'm interested in breeding in the future and I know these aren't a good pairing.
What single or double gene morphs would I be best getting next?
I was thinking of a lesser male.

My beautiful, but vicious bee.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jameshouse92 Posted - 22/12/2011 : 10:10:51
Yeahh. Will probably get a spider next. Can pick them up for couple hundred some places.
reptilemadd Posted - 21/12/2011 : 19:02:31
Any morph you look at will be a little expensive cause it's the female you need, but the cheapest will probably be another pastel then spider and mojave then it starts getting a bit pricey, but I'm sure someone with a bit better knowledge will be along to give some advise..
jameshouse92 Posted - 21/12/2011 : 15:17:48
I'm stuck on what to get to breed with my male pastel that's not crazy expensive.
Pythonwizard Posted - 15/12/2011 : 17:23:01
am looking for het albion they got few on preloved dunno if they can be trusted worth having a look

nice bumble
Royalbob Posted - 27/09/2011 : 09:22:59
Bumblebee x Pinstripe all day over bumblebee fire. Hitting the odds thats More Bee's, lemon blast, Spinners and Spinnerblast
hodgie Posted - 26/09/2011 : 16:17:59
You`ll obviously have more choice with 3 cheaper morphs than 1 expensive one. A male fire would be a good choice though as a good firebee would make a cracking snake to have in your collection. Its also one of the questions that im toying with at the moment, do i breed my Bumblebee to my fire or my pinstripe?
At the end of the day though its your choice.
Kev Posted - 26/09/2011 : 02:31:47
Thanks for all the advice.
I've been reading loads on genetics today. I'm beginning to think a fire male might be best for my bee.
Am I right?
I was planning on buying 3 cheaper morphs. But I'm thinking of buying 1 male black eyed lucy instead.
scubadude Posted - 25/09/2011 : 14:26:16
a cinnamon could be nice, pewters and cinnabees are all nice double gene morphs and you could drop a triple like a pewterbee
hodgie Posted - 25/09/2011 : 11:48:43
Lovely looking Bumblebee you have there. I`d say look though the Royal Python morph list and see what you fancy really.
First you need to decide which one you want to breed first. If it s the Bumblebee then i`d say Lesser or Pinstripe.
Tawfik47 Posted - 25/09/2011 : 11:11:35
No expirience in breeding, but the royal in the pic looks sweet !!
Kelfezond Posted - 25/09/2011 : 11:04:45
I'd deffinately go for something with het albino in it.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/09/2011 : 10:39:35
i would go with something like lesser, or mojave, or something nice you can put your bumblebee, and then try and find something to go with your albino. it all depends on your budget, morphs het albino could put you back alot depending on sex, whereas a normal het albino will set you back around 150 quid for a female, or 50-70 for a male.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 25/09/2011 : 06:17:00
Lessers a good choice ;)

If you can try and get a morph with a het albino to go with you albino

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000