The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Firefly or superpastel?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kev Posted - 02/10/2011 : 03:41:25
Firefly or superpastel. Which do you prefer.
They both look similar in pics.
I'm thinking of part exing my albino on the fly.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kev Posted - 08/10/2011 : 00:44:19
I am aware of that I could produce a superpastel from the bee n fly. But that is at least 2 years off. I want an older female, that will be ready to breed in a year or so. I was thinking superpastel.
I'm also thinking of getting a male lesser. Don't know if I'll have the funds for a super though. And nice lessers r one of my favs.
I appreciate the advice.
hodgie Posted - 05/10/2011 : 21:06:01
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

If you breed firefly to bee you have a chance of making super's anyway.

Thanks,
exactly what i was trying to explain
Royalbob Posted - 05/10/2011 : 11:05:49
If you breed firefly to bee you have a chance of making super's anyway.
Kev Posted - 04/10/2011 : 21:42:22
They are the opposite sex. I plan on breeding in the future. But I only want morphs that I like the look of.
Fireflys are one of my favs. And they're are alot of possible outcomes when bred to a bee.
I'm still gonna get a super pastel. But I want a female.
hodgie Posted - 04/10/2011 : 19:00:28
You really need to decide on what morphs you would like to produce because you could waste hundreds of pounds otherwise.
Do you want super pastels? if so then yes get a fire fly if its the opposite sex to your bumblebee. If it is the opposite sex then i`d say its a good buy because you`ll also have the chance to get fire bumblebees. if you dont want those morphs or its the same sex as your bumblebee then it will be a waste of money as you`d be better of getting a fire as you already have the potential to get more pastels.
Royalbob Posted - 02/10/2011 : 16:57:27
here you go crystal palace 2011 price list.

http://www.crystalpalacereptiles.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=category&cid=31&layout=detail&Itemid=55
Kev Posted - 02/10/2011 : 13:50:08
Kev Posted - 02/10/2011 : 13:49:20
I'm gonna build up a small collection. I want snakes that I like, but make good pairs.
I knew nothing about breeding when I bought. That's why I got a bumblebee and a albino. :)
They're both lovely examples though.
Is £750 a fair price for a nice firefly. They're more expensive than super pastels.
Royalbob Posted - 02/10/2011 : 07:15:52
Which do YOU prefer? Do you like the fire gene and what it does? Do you want to cancel out the chance of normals with a super. Personally if I was just keeping one snake I would go for the firefly.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000