The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Had a bargin today but could be a big one

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cockings Posted - 08/11/2011 : 18:43:48
Guys take a look at this i had a bargin today out of a local shop even for a mornal but could i be wrong in thinking this is a yellowbelly its lower sides are a nice yellow but aint sure if it will show up to well in these pictures.

Take a look and let me know what you think thanks

thanks for looking
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 03/03/2012 : 10:21:03
She's lovely even if she's not a YB. What a bargain, well done! :)
lilruthie Posted - 01/03/2012 : 17:07:13
Wow he/she looks a beauty and what a bargain lol my lil lady kiwee cost my hubby (TOGGSY) £150. She was my b/day pressie lol. She was 6 weeks old when I got her now she is 18mnths old.
cockings Posted - 09/11/2011 : 17:21:53
Yeah I guessed that when I got home I am happy with her anyway as I don't have normal just got little excited picking a few characteristics out of what I new of a yellow belly without being certain and having anything for comparison. She has a nice yellow tinge to her lower sides.

Wish full thinking as I am keeping my eye open fog a yb to put with my male pastel.

Oh well keep looking
reptiledanny Posted - 09/11/2011 : 07:49:22
Unfortunatly that's not a yb, that's just a nice looking normal. A yb would a lot of flmaes coming up the side, and its belly would be white with not many checkers, with a slight yellow tinge to the edge, yours had a lot of checkers and doesn't seem to have any qualities of a yb sorry,
hodgie Posted - 08/11/2011 : 21:51:21
This link should help you
http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45579
looks like a normal though.
cockings Posted - 08/11/2011 : 20:29:23
actually taking a closer look at some yellowbelly's i think she is a normal but i got a bit excited with the check typr pattern on her belly.

No worries i am very happy with here any way £50 for a female at 435grms cant go wrong
Ellie Posted - 08/11/2011 : 20:03:46
From the pictures he/she looks like my normal but I'm no expert! I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will come along and give you a better informed answer soon.
Either way, he/she is a lovely snake!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000