Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2009 :  12:38:23  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
well,the stats just turned up and maybe not so much of a bargin after all.She has sent me a on/off stat when the pic clearly shows a dimming stat,i have emailed for a refund,let's see what happens

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Edited by - lee2308 on 30/04/2009 12:38:55
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2009 :  13:13:33  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

well,the stats just turned up and maybe not so much of a bargin after all.She has sent me a on/off stat when the pic clearly shows a dimming stat,i have emailed for a refund,let's see what happens

you will probably have to send it back first, if you do, make sure you send it recorded delivery and that she pays the return postage as it is her fault not yours..

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  22:13:44  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
sent it back last week at paypals request,still no replies from seller to any of my emails but paypal found my claim in my favour and has refunded me -p&p,left her a neg,it's the first time i had to but would of been avoided if she would of just replied to me,so if you see it for sale it's not a dimmer.

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2009 :  22:46:43  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

ohh, i'd missed this thread, this has recently happened to me too! any news yet? i wasn't sure whether to take this to a paypal dispute?

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2009 :  23:19:43  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
filed paypal claim,she even ignored them so paypal asked me to return it and give them the recorded delivery number and once they seen it was signed for they took the money from here account and refunded me,could of been sorted so easily.

Edited by - lee2308 on 14/05/2009 23:21:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000