Kelfezond Reptiles Reptile Room!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  09:56:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So as my sisters moved out and gone across the globe to live in Australia I have been granted a bedroom for my snakes!

Been measuring the biggest wall and decided I'm going to build a RUB rack onto it for the royal breeding projects. By my calculations I will be fitting about 24 x 50litre RUBs, 30 x 12litre RUBs and infinite space for hatchling RUBs! And that's just one wall :D

Will be heating the room with an oil radiator to keep ambiet temp's up and as the room only has 1 small window the temperature holds well (it's pretty much there already in summer!) and using heat cable to enhance hot spots!

Although this does leave 2 other walls free ;)

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  12:49:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice one, and I wouldn't worry about the other two walls as it wasn't that long ago you only had one or two snakes lol, and I think I need to stop coming on here cause an ant colony is really starting to appeal to me, either that or ship the wife and kids off so I've got the room lol..

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  13:04:10  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha! This is true, well next year I want to add another 2-3 royal morphs, as well as get a pair of Green Tree Pythons so expect that wall to fill up quickly! :D

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000