Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  22:42:35  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not home yet (still at Rosie's) but here he is:

Still not sure whether to call him Harpo or The Hoff.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  06:23:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice one.

Go to Top of Page

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  08:21:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice...

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  20:47:22  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he's luuuuurvely Paul and he eats!! so one up on me and Dumbo!!

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  21:13:23  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony
and he eats!!

Whether he keeps eating when he gets here is a different kettle of fish all together .

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2009 :  09:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats Paul, he looks good.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2009 :  13:18:27  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
very nice

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Mulv
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
530 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2009 :  19:02:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jealous Paulus!

Lovely though, was handling one that I have my eye on at a reptile night last night, sooo purdy.
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  16:35:08  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here's some pics as promised. Got him out in the garden when the sun came out and it had warmed up.

He is so easy going it's beyond belief .

If anyone has got any ideas as to what that light coloured thing is between his eyes on top of his head please tell me. Sounds silly but I'm not sure if it's meant to be there or not . I checked his shed and it seems to be intact so I'm puzzled.

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  17:11:04  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

If anyone has got any ideas as to what that light coloured thing is between his eyes on top of his head please tell me. Sounds silly but I'm not sure if it's meant to be there or not . I checked his shed and it seems to be intact so I'm puzzled.

both of mine are really nice to deal with, it's like all the best bits of a corn and the best bits of a Royal rolled into one

the mark on his head isn't on the original pics taken by Rosie/Roewammi. Marilyn had a lump on her nose when i first got her, then after a couple of sheds the shed pulled the lump off with the skin leaving pale skin showing, looked quite similar to the Hoff's head as best as i can tell. this healed within a couple of months, i just left it alone.

Edited by - Gingerpony on 03/05/2009 17:11:29
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  19:16:37  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

the mark on his head isn't on the original pics taken by Rosie/Roewammi. Marilyn had a lump on her nose when i first got her, then after a couple of sheds the shed pulled the lump off with the skin leaving pale skin showing, looked quite similar to the Hoff's head as best as i can tell. this healed within a couple of months, i just left it alone.

Cheers Ali.

The light coloured bit is raised and looks like a bit of plastic from the RUB. Same colour and texture. is it worth trying to pick it off or better just to leave it? I have a bottle of Tamodine to clean it up afterwards if need be.

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  22:03:58  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
might be worth trying to bathe it with warm water if he'll co-operate. whether it comes off or not a dab of Tamodine would probably be the best bet.

Go to Top of Page

Glenn
Yearling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  13:26:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Here's some pics as promised. Got him out in the garden when the sun came out and it had warmed up.

he's a beuti

autobot actually are the best
autobots always win and never loose
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  10:22:42  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Jo took some new pics of The Hoff last night. Thought I would be nice and share.

What's the time?

Cheeeeeeeese!

Bored now! What's down there.

Not quite up to Lewy standards but, hey, he has two things that I don't. A good camera and talent

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  10:47:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he is looking great Paulus...

is he eating ok now?

i nearly said something about your final comment, lol..but decided not to bring naughty talk into this thread.....

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  13:11:09  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

he is looking great Paulus...

is he eating ok now?

Thank you. Yeah, he's getting there with the eating. Feeding more often than not now. Probably the shock of coming from the nice, peaceful surroundings of Rosie's home to this madhouse

quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

i nearly said something about your final comment, lol..but decided not to bring naughty talk into this thread.....

I don't know what you mean....

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  14:48:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's fantastic, I'm so looking forward to when Dianne's has her babies! Do you find he's less shy than a royal? Mine spends nearly all the time hiding in her cave.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  15:57:59  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's definately out and about in his RUB more than Sherman. Whether he's less shy or not I can't really say because Sherman is pretty laid back for a royal. He'll do a school visit and then chow down on a rat the following evening without any real problems really. I think that Hoff will eventually take over the visits once he's a bit bigger and give Sherman the quiet life.

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  23:48:26  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooooooooohh PW have you seen the Dummie pics from the York Rep Night yet? Marilyn and Jonny posing but just not interested...........
some great pics though!

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  07:14:22  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will go have a look now GP. Marilyn playing hard to get then?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  07:20:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
YRN photos, where?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000