Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2012 :  23:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all,

Well Kempton was great! I'd never been to a Rep expo before and I loved it!

We went with intentions of looking for something specific and came away with 3 new Royals. None of which were part of 'the plan'! Hubby was like a kid in a sweet shop! haha!

So here are pics.

Female CB12 Pewter Fader:

Male CB12 Enchi:

Female Normal:

Sorry, bad pic! She's a bitey so and so (got me already!) and I don't want to stress her too much so I'll get better pics when I can!

All in all I'm pleased not what we went for, but Hubby was never going to leave empty handed, plus we brought non rep keeping family members along and they really enjoyed it too!! :)

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2012 :  23:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty pretty pretty :) enchi's are really growing on me, there's that little quality about them that I can't quite pin point!
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2012 :  00:15:08  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You got some beauties there. I Suppose I should be grateful we live miles away from any expos, it would be impossible not to come away with new family members. Its difficult enough to come out of our localish pet shop without a new snake.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Fezza
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1063 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2012 :  07:37:11  Show Profile  Visit Fezza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Holy cr@p!!! That pewter fader is amazing, WANT

1.0.0 normal royal
1.0.0 mojave royal
1.0.0 pastel enchi royal
0.1.0 cinnamon royal
0.1.0 pewter royal
0.1.0 genetic stripe royal
0.1.0 lesser goblin royal
0.1.0 phantom royal
0.1.0 Columbian rainbow boa
0.0.1 aru x jaya GTP
0.1.0 bredli
1.0.0 trans pecos rat snake
1.0.0 fat black cat
Go to Top of Page

Cookie
Yearling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2012 :  23:39:08  Show Profile  Visit Cookie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fezza

Holy cr@p!!! That pewter fader is amazing, WANT

Took the words right out my mouth! Stunning!

1.2.0 Royal Pythons (Sebastian, Romeo & Gypsy)
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2012 :  12:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good looking snakes. Just double check the Female CB12 Pewter Fader over for mites, I can see a few blackish rounded marks at the edge of scales on the belly and one on the face, it may just be markings or picked up a bit of substrate but better to be safe than sorry.

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2012 :  17:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bob! Well spotted! She's already being treated as I spotted them when we got her home. Luckily I had a can of Callingtons handy as another newbie we picked up a week or so back had mites too! *sigh*.

Other than that I'm over the moon with her!

quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Good looking snakes. Just double check the Female CB12 Pewter Fader over for mites, I can see a few blackish rounded marks at the edge of scales on the belly and one on the face, it may just be markings or picked up a bit of substrate but better to be safe than sorry.

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2012 :  18:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh a few mites are just one of those things, little hitch hikers, she is a stunning snake regardless. You'll soon have her mite free and happy. I'd be over the moon with her too, I am not strictly a morph fan but she is stunning.

Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2012 :  10:54:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone! They are all settling in well, apart from the female normal. Wow she is feisty! Really defensive! Strikes all over the place when I change her water and has got me twice now! Hopefully once she's settled in I can handle her and prove that she's safe with us. Trust Hubby not to ask about temperament before buying her! That's the last time I leave him alone taking to a stall holder at a Reptile Expo! LOL

Now we have to think of names for them. My Son wants to call the Enchi 'Max' but the others are un-named. Any suggestions?

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2012 :  11:16:33  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its a bit ironic I suppose that your normal that is a little bitey seems to have a smiley icon just up and left from the bottom of the picture.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2012 :  12:36:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PLEASE call the first one Darth Fader.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: