Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  10:40:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So you don't like Spiders, eh? That's a shame, 'cause I got one that I think would suit you down to the ground!

He's not all that big, he doesn't bite or fling hairs at you... he doesn't even need to eat!

My Spider ; )

Just me and my zoo.

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  10:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome..! I want one.

1.1.0 Normal Royal Pythons... Kane (CF11) + Frankie (CB11)
1.0.0 Spider Royal Python (CB13)
1.0.0 100% het kahl albino boa Dexter (CB13)
1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
0.1.0 Red Harlequin Crested Gecko... Charlie
0.1.0 Albino Leopard Gecko... Cleo
1.1.0 African Green Mantis
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie
1.1.0 Cats... Ebony and DK

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:13:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very cool! :D

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:22:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you X )

austin: I make them ; )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:23:28  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Make a cobra :)

Go to Top of Page

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its well cool! What else can you make?

1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:45:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A Cobra? Well, that would be a new one X )

I make lots of things, do loads of crafting. You mean what other 3D beaded things do I make? I've made Dragonflies, Butterflies, various flowers for my mam. My Dragonflies are really popular.
I made a paper bead Praying Mantis once. He's quite good.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  11:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool! Other than the beaded things what else can you make? So people buy them from you?

1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  12:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I make things to sell.

Well, how about I just give you a list of some things, 'cause the whole list is quite long!

Some of the more popular things are...

the 3D beaded Animals
Macrame jewellery
Beaded and/or stone macrame jewellery
Wirework jewellery
Dreamcatchers
Paper models

I was getting on doing shell and stone carving for jewellery and for stand-alone models/ornaments before my Dremel broke on me : /

I also do drawings, paintings and colourings.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2012 :  18:23:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooooh I like that Incy Wincy. Very cool.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2012 :  08:56:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's not quite that small ; )

I made him for myself months ago. I stuck a magnet to him so he can cling to my fridge. He likes it there : ) But just never got round to showing you all.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2012 :  09:27:06  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that one of those self replicating machines that tried to take over the universe in "STARGATE".
(oops, I let my geek slip there).

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2012 :  14:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol bao, they are very cool blue, and if I might say so a possible answer to your bike problem (if you've not already sorted it) you could expand your cottage industry and ask a friend to sell them at carboots or craft fairs, and you could sell them via ebay, either way they are very nice

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2012 :  18:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baobab

Is that one of those self replicating machines that tried to take over the universe in "STARGATE".
(oops, I let my geek slip there).

i was trying to remember what it reminded me of than i saw your post lol

1.1 normal royal, sully, silver
0.1 pinstripe royal, penny
1.1 pastel royal, lars, clover
0.1 lesser royal, serenity
0.1 black pastel royal, betty
0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
1.0 childrens python, myles
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
0.0.1 mack snow leopard gecko, munchkin
4.1 cats, stan, dave, marble, binx, daisy
4.1 rabbits, mol, ted, bill, spud, alice
0.1 crazy cat/bunny lady of bridgwater, lucy
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2012 :  09:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptilemadd

Lol bao, they are very cool blue, and if I might say so a possible answer to your bike problem (if you've not already sorted it) you could expand your cottage industry and ask a friend to sell them at carboots or craft fairs, and you could sell them via ebay, either way they are very nice

Thank you : )

Nah, still no bike. I know I haven't answered people either, and I'm sorry about that, by the way, peoples. I just need to get over this cold-thing I have. It's driving me up the wall...

I don't have any friends. So got no-one to sell stuff for me.

I have thought about an Ebay shop in the past but couldn't find out how much it would cost me to have a shop with them. Plus I can't even seem to register with them : / I've tryed several times now with no luck and emailing them is usless, they just tell me to try again, and again... and again. Etc.

I have managed to go to fairs in the past, not on my own though. I've been to ones at an art club that used to be open (closed now due to lack of funding) and I was taken there with the youth worker I work with. She was selling her own stuff so we shared a table and shared the charge.
But no-one seemed interested in anything I had. In fact I've gone down hill a lot this year and last 'cause no-one is buying anything.

People have bought the Dragonflies in the past, and I've sold some wirework rings etc. But really it's been crap lately : /

Just me and my zoo.

Edited by - BlueDragon on 29/08/2012 09:03:34
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2012 :  16:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear about the cold thing just got over a summer cold myself and it wasn't pretty and I haven't got any other serious health issues, (although I am a man and we all know how they get when they colds ).

With regards to ebay have you already got a paypal account? and as far as what they charge I think it's usually about 10% of the final sale price. I'm not that well up on ebay but I do use it to buy stuff and tried to sell stuff once, so if I can be of any help please let me know...

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2012 :  08:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, I hate colds. Anything you try and do you end up sneezing all over it or something.
Colds seem to change a lot with me and seem to go through stages. I've had the nose-like-a-leaky-tap thing and I've had the sneezing fits. Now I'm at a stage where I can't stop caughing. My throat feels like someones shoved a feather down there. It's s pain in the backside! And to top it all off I lost my voice nearly two weeks ago now and I still can't find it!

Thank you for saying you'll help : ) My dyslexia means that percents go straite over my head though, I'm afraid. So not sure what that means. But I gather that there's no fixed price? Does that not confuse things though?
I do have a paypal account, but I haven't used it in ages. A few years I think. I had problems with that as well and as far as I can remember I just gave up in the end. Probably not the best soloution. I'd have to have another look at it.

I also thought of just making my own website. But as my mam pointed out I'm probably more likely to get customers on Ebay 'cause more people go there and it's always top on the list of searches. But I lke the idea of my own website just 'cause you can make it what you like. Ebay shops are pretty generic and I like being different ; )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2012 :  10:38:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No that means there is no fixed price as far as the percentage goes it basically means if you sell something for a pound you would pay ebay 10p two pounds 20p three pounds 30p etc etc, your own web site sounds good and you could always link it to your ebay account if you manage to get one up and running :)

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2012 :  10:55:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that : )

Yeah, I suppose I could... if I can get one running : /

Used to make catalogues to show what I had for sale. I did spring/summer ones and autumn/winter ones. But I can't afford the printing of them now.
Was wanting to make a newsletter type thing that I could send via email to people instead but I can't find a way to do it without having to spend a fortune on some programer. My stepdad, who owns a computer workshop, recons there isn't a way around it. But I recon there must be somehow. Through photoshop or something. Just haven't worked it out yet.

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2012 :  10:58:56  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd buy a ring or necklace from you if you could imbue a snake theme ^^ My finger feels empty without my old ring.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2012 :  11:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could probably make you a beaded Snake ring. Like those ones where the Snake looks like it's wrapped around your finger, you know? It depends what your used to though 'cause it would probably be a bigger kind of ring and the beads would make it 3D-like. It feels too funny to some people, especially if your not used to it.
Beads I use are all glass.
Or I could make a band ring that had a Snake pattern on it instead. Like diamonds or zigzags etc.

I do wirework as well. I could maybe make you a Snake necklace or cholker where the Snake was made from wire. They aren't as strong as the ones you'd buy factory-made though, so that's up to you.

I might have some ready-polished muscle shells that I could paint a Snake on and make into a necklace, or cholker or a keyring etc. Not sure though, I'd have to check.

I could have even engraved a Snake onto a shell or a stone and made something from that for you, but my Dremel has decided to die on me and right now I can't afford his bigger brother that I want.

I'll keep on thinking of ideas. But really it depends on what exactly it is your after.

I'll try find some photos of the kinds of things I could do for you...

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000