Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2012 :  21:59:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=HL1346533113&v=qC4vnpzjz6Q&feature=player_detailpage

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 01/09/2012 21:59:25

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:07:53  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My video getting more attention in RFUK than TRP! :O What madness is this? :D

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:16:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've watched it! Watched it last night when I got home and thought I should maybe show my sister, seeing as when I was pondering taking on scorpio's 5ft royal, my sister looked at me and exclaimed very loudly that I'd be eaten When I laughed she said that if it was 5ft it would be 'this thick', and held her hands to show me that this snake would be sure to be at least 6 inches thick in diameter

So yes, I watched it, and it made me chuckle because my sister's reaction was the most extreme of anyone's I've come across since getting Penelope in May!

ETA - I've not been on RFUK for ages. It's a scary, scary place TRP is much more homely

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen

Edited by - Meadow on 02/09/2012 12:17:23
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:17:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha then you definitely need to show her the video!

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Yep, I think I need to! I was really surprised at her reaction to be honest, I thought she was more sensible than that, but it seems I might be the more sensible one after all

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:19:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meadow

quote:

Yep, I think I need to! I was really surprised at her reaction to be honest, I thought she was more sensible than that, but it seems I might be the more sensible one after all

You'd be surprised, I work in a health centre along doctors and nurses you'd think those people would be pretty intelligent but I always get stupid questions and statements about things that are quite clearly literally impossible :/

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:20:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See that's even funnier you said that because my sister is a midwife

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:23:12  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha then she should know better! xD

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:27:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Haha then she should know better! xD

Precisely!

I've mailed you, by the way, on FB (on your Kelf Reps page), and now I have to drag myself away from snakes and TRP and find my daughter's swimsuit so I can take the little beasties swimming

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:28:39  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I got the message but unfortunately I can't read it lol facebook mobile app doesn't show messages from my group page :( Will read it tonight when I finish work though! :D

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:30:17  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I watched it I even set up a you tube account and subscribed,

http://www.facebook.com/DannosRoyalPythons?ref=hl
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:31:11  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Danno :D That's great

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:47:37  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats ok that video has been downloaded to my phone in sure it will come in useful one day, would have helped a few years back but I got what I wanted in the end

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  12:49:35  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol I know what you mean, when I wanted my boa I ended up making a powerpoint presentation to show my mother the good points of them lol

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:00:33  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We really do not have the room for a boa, our 2 bed flat with 1 boy at 7, 1 girl at 2 sharing a bedroom, 2 beardies, 4 royals, 1 carpet python, 3ft fish tank 1 dog,

We need a bigger house with a room dedicated for my hobby :(

We should be moved once the boy turns 10 as they can't share a room at that point, but till then no big snakes

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:02:04  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not long to go then, 3 more years and you can buy a retic' lol

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:04:34  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ya she won't go for that,

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:15:26  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Frustration. I've still got a week and a half until I can see the video and 95% of the photos posted. Stupid filters on the works computers.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:16:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah no that's terrible Bao'

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  19:41:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great vid, if this doesnt convince people I don't know what will!

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  20:11:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just watched the vid. Brilliant! I should show it to the idiots I work with! One woman asked me if I had to keep some antidote indoors incase one of them bit me!

Royals - Sas, Boris & Ria
Boas - 1 called Titch until we can think of a name for her!
Cats - Felix, Becky, Max & Willow
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000