New babies...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  23:00:32  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I picked up a male normal het for Albino for me the other night, and also a female normal with a really reduced pattern for my nephew. Got them both in quarantine atm, but I snapped a couple of pics of each before I put them in their tubs. :)

Ptah, Male normal, het for Albino. Love his super busy pattern.

He has a mustache! :D

Currently unnamed female normal (though I've been referring to her as Sehkmet, lol), reduced pattern.

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa

Fezza
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1063 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  23:50:40  Show Profile  Visit Fezza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the new additions

1.0.0 normal royal
1.0.0 mojave royal
1.0.0 pastel enchi royal
0.1.0 cinnamon royal
0.1.0 pewter royal
0.1.0 genetic stripe royal
0.1.0 lesser goblin royal
0.1.0 phantom royal
0.1.0 Columbian rainbow boa
0.0.1 aru x jaya GTP
0.1.0 bredli
1.0.0 trans pecos rat snake
1.0.0 fat black cat
Go to Top of Page

HaydenK
Yearling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  23:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWW! Those 2 are lovely! I love Hitler snake!
also, that dinker of a female is beautiful ;)

3.0.0 Normals
1.0.0 Pastel
0.2.0 Normals
0.1.0 Amel Corn

1.2.0 Bearded Dragons (CHRISTMAS PRESENT)
Go to Top of Page

Tiggy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  00:48:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  05:27:23  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! :) They're both all snugged into their quarantine tubs and doing great. So excited! My nephew is super stoked, this will be his first snake (he's 17).

*Edit*
I forgot to mention that he picked a name out for her, too. He's going to call her Astrid. :)

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa

Edited by - IncurableFlirt on 11/09/2012 05:28:13
Go to Top of Page

badwool
Sub Adult

658 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  08:19:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mmmmm reduced pattern normals *drewl

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  10:19:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They're both gorgeous! Congrats on the new additions

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  17:04:12  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
:D Thanks guys! Badwool, I also have a thing for reduced pattern normals. I told my nephew that when Astrid grew up and was at a healthy breeding size, if he wanted to try breeding her with my reduced male, we'd give it a go. He's all for it, lol. Here's my male, Akenahten (formerly named Boozer).

I really think they'll make some fantastic looking reduced pattern babies in a few years. :D

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2012 :  14:45:42  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow that patterning on ptah is just so psykadelic (cant spell it, but you know what I mean).

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2012 :  17:42:29  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha ha ha, thanks Baobab! :) I love how busy the pattern is and all those little black dots in the design are just adorable. And don't feel bad, I couldn't spell psykadelic if I wanted to either, but totally knew what you meant. :D ;)

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000