New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sjagzy
Snake Mite

1 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2009 :  13:40:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi
i have a female royal python called pricilla. ive had her since she was a baby but i must admit ive had nothing but trouble with her! she is about 3/4 years old but is not very big. my trouble with her is she is so fussy with food! i cannot get her to eat without making her dinner move so she very rarely eats. i am looking for someone with experience to take her as i really want her to go to a good home and i feel she is not getting everything she needs from me. i haven't handled her much because i was advised not to until she starts eating properly but i cant seem to get her to so hopefully some1 with more experience will have better luck. she hasn't shown any sign of agression towards anyone so i don't think she will cause any problems. i have moved afew times since getting her and i think she has become unsettled due to this as she seemed to eat well wen i first brought her home.
if anyone is interested please email me. i live in the sidcup area in kent. im only giving priscilla away not her tank so u will need to have everything available to keep her.

Danny Action1
Yearling

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2009 :  15:59:16  Show Profile  Click to see Danny Action1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya Sjagzy

For some reason it wont let me email you so could you try and email me with your number so i can call you cheers
i only live in Dartford so not far

Cheers Danny

0.1.0 Lemmon Pastel
0.1.0 Albino
1.0.0 Spider
1.0.0 Pastel
1.1.0 Mojave
1.0.0 Het Pied
0.1.0 Pied
0.1.0 Pinstripe
1.0.0 Double het Caramel Glow
0.1.0 Het Orange Ghost
0.1.0 Het Caramel
Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  22:23:32  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup again, cant email ...... my email is antw23uk@hotmail.com

Thanks x

Ant.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000