New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  12:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had smee out for a play this morning. After a while he went inside my jacket and wasn't seen for half an hour, until ...

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  14:41:59  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well you cant be a magician, they dont have anything up their sleeves.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  17:56:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha. Nothing this cute anyway lol

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  18:38:35  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
:D Very cute! I used to let Anubis play in my sleeves when he was a wee thing...up until he poo'd in one once. After that...I was like: NO. LOL!

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  20:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you :). I guess he isn't so little now then? Dirty bugger lol

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2012 :  00:13:48  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Not so little at all. :D In fact, he is a huge boy. If he tried to get into my sleeve now, I don't think my arm/hand would fit too, lol! That's a yard stick in the pic with him:

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2012 :  00:15:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow he's a beast! What's he feeding on now? Can't wait til mine get that big!

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2012 :  05:38:47  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep, he's my sexy beast. :D I range his food from small rats to a couple of jumbo mice to a single medium rat and so forth. He could easily take a large rat, but I don't want him to become obese, so I pretty much keep a hard control of his diet. ;)

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2012 :  12:13:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea you'd need some seriously baggy sleeves for him! Sounds like he's on a good regime. What's he weigh?

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2012 :  16:53:25  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At the moment, I am not sure. I have a new scale coming in hopefully either today or tomorrow, so I'll have a better idea then. When I find out, I'll let you know. :)

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2012 :  21:05:54  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The new scale came in today, yay! :) Anubis weighed in at 1,158 grams, which I think is a bit over 3 lbs. I also weighed my littlest baby and he came in at 93 grams. So wee tiny compared to my monster boy. :D

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2012 :  21:41:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah he is a big boy! Lol it wasn't so long ago mine were 93g. They do grow fast!

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  13:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw so cute! I like it when my babies hide in my sleeves too! However, my 1.7kg female still climbs inside my top and generally pulls the front down stretching it in an embarrassing manner! Naughty Girl! LOL

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).

Edited by - LittlestarRed on 17/09/2012 13:13:10
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  18:19:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My big boy Boris is 1200g and if he decides he wants to go up my sleeve he does. Doesnt care if he gets stuck. He relies on me to get him out!

Royals - Sas, Boris & Ria
Boas - 1 called Titch until we can think of a name for her!
Cats - Felix, Becky, Max & Willow
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  18:31:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oo cheeky cheeky. Lmao! Cox that sounds like it may prove tricky lol

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  18:39:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is! Sometimes I have to take my top off to get him out!

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Yearling

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  19:02:03  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! They sure do have a mind of their own, don't they? I find that if Anubis is trying to go somewhere I would rather he didn't, I try putting him on the floor. That seems to make him stop and say: Oh ho, now what's this?

Jenn.
11.8 Ball pythons
1.0 BCI boa
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  20:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coxcats

It is! Sometimes I have to take my top off to get him out!

Yep that's what I have to resort to as well! Hahaha!

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  20:52:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sas is the same although he seems to prefer my pjs! Luckily I dont have them both out together! lol

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2012 :  23:15:43  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Slinky seems to prefer trouser legs. I've had to derobe a few times to get him out.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2012 :  10:18:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe we should just get naked when we handle them!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000