New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2012 :  01:09:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With regret I have my three boas for sale , if you give me your email address I will send you some pics and will try and put some up when I have finished work.

I have a cb09 pastel female , she's about 6 foot and comes with a 4x2 viv and equipment looking for 200 for her .

I have a female kahl sunglow cb11 stunning snake , tame and friendly . Growing nicely and her pinks are coming with each shed . I have paperwork from breeder for her . She's £550

And lastly a male hypo motley dh sunglow kahl strain . He is a stunning snake with a nice tale stripe I have been told is genetic and I have paper work from peter rice . Will definately create some fantastic sunglows in the future . Has great pinks coming and his golden colour is getting richer too . Looking for 500 for him and can provide a set up if needed .

Can do a deal on the sunglow and hypo motley as they will.make an excellent breeding pair , with the male bein able to breed next year or late this year.

I'm based just outside Birmingham
Pics added soon !
Thanks
Laws

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2012 :  12:30:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Deeply upset to hear about this sell but these boa's are quality snakes and much loved :) Highly recommended!

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2012 :  14:28:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks mate , really appreciate it :) all fab boas for sure xx

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic