Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2012 :  23:53:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a couple of pictures to share.

Yesterday after a big dinner Sanke was realigning her jaws and it looked like I'd chopped her head off.

Than today was Sally's cleaning day, she was unusually calm at been dug out of her tub so decided I had to have a hold.

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  00:02:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great pic of sanke an sally's looking pretty, not held my asian forests as their very defencive

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  00:03:07  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Love the Sanke piccy. Not just right place right time but getting the camera to take the picture at the right time.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  00:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't blame you Chris, I've had this one over a year and this is the first success at holding, they are quite defensive Scorpions but today she was quite subdued and calm when I was moving her so just had to go for it. I just marvel at that stinger and pincers, such a perfect set of weaponry.

Go to Top of Page

jbarlow91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
897 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  07:59:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am starting to really like the scorpians what are they like to have as pets and do they cost much to buy and house

0.1.0 snow corn Ruby 1.0.0 ghost corn-Oreo
1.0.0 bearded dragon- kato
0.1.0 bearded dragon- keita
1.0.0 cali king-Taz
0.1.0 royal-Clio
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal- Moose
0.1.0 hognose jinxx
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  20:13:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope they are CHEAP! They eat once a week(ish) and you have to just keep their tub clean. They aren't exactly an easily handled pet but you can if you are feeling brave but expect a sting and be surprised if you don't get one.

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  09:21:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You see, I got stung by a wasp when I was just four (on the end of my little finger as well) and I can still remember that like it was yesterday. So although I don't have any real fear of getting bitten (there are exeptions!) I do have a fear of being stung.
I really love Scorpions, but it's the sting that puts me off.

Congrats on holding your Scorp for the first time : )

And that yawn shot is great X )

Just me and my zoo.

Edited by - BlueDragon on 07/11/2012 09:21:54
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000