Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  10:49:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I know a guy that needs to sell two of the above. A female 6yrs old & a male of 4yrs old, both just over two meters in length, eat & shed well. They come with a fully equipped viv - 1.5 x 2 x .75 mtr.
I wasn't in the market for two Boa's but hey its tempting..lol
My question is what would be a fair price to offer?

Thanks

Forgot to mention, female is classic & male is Het albino.

1.0.0 Classic Royal Python - Apsalar
0.1.0 Fire Pinstripe Royal Python - Ember
1.1.0 Het Clown Royals (Male Pastel)
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon GG X Sandfire - Bert
1.1.O Sunset Bearded Dragons
1.0.0 Veiled/Yemen Chameleon - Ernie.RIP.
0.0.1 Pandinus Cavimanus Africanus
1.1.0 White Headed Dwarf Geckos
1.0.0 Morelia SP Jungle Jaguar
1.0.0 BCI Nicaraguan Salmon
1.0.0 Reticulated Python.Tiger/50% Jampea

Edited by - rustyp1974 on 06/03/2013 10:54:49

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  12:07:18  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm selling a litter of het albino's myself at £50 each these are all a week old at the moment so a 6 year old and a 4 year old would both be classed as adults I happily paid £200 for my classic (with viv) I'd pay £250 for a het. That's just me though :)

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  12:48:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would say if you weren't in the market for a Boa then consider it carefully. Not for the price but the work. Also if its a male and female she is possibly pregnant at the moment (ask Kelfezond, it's boa baby season) which could also mean having to house, feed and sell/get rid of 30 baby boas. Boas are very strong animals and over 6 foot it's advisable to have a second pair of hands around should it get the better of you and pin you to a chair (ask Kelfezond), my dwarf Boa is still quite capable of doing as it pleases and she is only around the 5 foot mark.

Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  14:10:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the advice guys. Even after seeing Kelf's photos I hadnt given a thought to the fact she could be pregnant!!
I went to see him anyhow just to have a look. Told him I'd take the male for free if he can't shift them..lol To my surprise he agreed!! Turns out he has to move by end of next week & can't find anyone to buy them. See what happens.

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  15:24:55  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where does your friend live. Im way up in the NE of Scotland.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  19:14:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, i'm in northern France!!

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2013 :  16:23:16  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cough splutter.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000