New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

delterflier
Yearling

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2013 :  21:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my big female dax was locking with blonde pastle from october to december last year.

i counted at least 14 defanut locks in that period,
she then started showing some signs that pointed in the right direction but then all changed.

no signs no nothing

i only took a few pics as didnt want to disturb to much.

now i have left her alone in peace just see if there was to much human/snake interaction......still nothing

so i put kye my normal but redused patten male in how had previusly locked with dax just once to see if thay would lock.
he was in for 24 hours but all that happened was dax droped lots of uranates whilst tail wagging but no locks(quick peak every 2 hours).
so left her till next shed cycle( 21/3/13)
so earlyer today i introduced drogo my possable het pied who is a 2 year old virgin .
now last time i introduced him he didnt seam to get the idea of what to do but he was all over dax like a rash however this time for the first few hours he stayed on the cold side and dax stayed on the hot side.
i have just gone and checked and thay are laying with each other but with there own tails to there own heads.

so i gess my question is at what stage if any is dax at and do i leave drogo in with her?

cherrs john

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2013 :  21:53:56  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's hard to say
If I was pushed I'd say still building
If she's still hugging the cold end (building)
Hugging the hot end and not locking (graved)

Did you not see an ovulation? It's very hard to miss if you check everyday happens over 24 hour period

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

delterflier
Yearling

United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2013 :  22:00:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she did glow slightly but again i left checking on her closely as i thort i might be bothering her to much so may have missed ovulation as she has a hide.

shes rearly out of ythe hot side,shes in a 33ltr rub temp on hot side a stedy 31.4 but i have a cold house so her cold sid probly drops to around 20c.
shes 4 year old weighing 1663g,shes lost about 50g since oct when i started pairing but eaten 3 times inbetween.

john
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000