Royal Python Breeding
 When Should I cut
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bone
Hatchling

63 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2013 :  10:52:55  Show Profile  Visit Bone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have eggs due last Sunday the 18th 55 days. I know we are only 2 days over but when should I be thinking of cutting if needed. I don't want to cut them and am happy for nature to take it's cause but I don't want to risk losing any baby's, So will cut if necessary.I have seen no signs of pipping. I have been incubating between 31.1 and 31.5.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Lee

www.featheredflyer.co.uk

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2013 :  11:29:57  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Some eggs can take upto 60 days to hatch so don't worry yet

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Bone
Hatchling

63 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2013 :  11:32:35  Show Profile  Visit Bone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TBH that's what I was hoping would be the reply I just needed to be sure. I had it in my head next Sunday day 63.

www.featheredflyer.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Bone
Hatchling

63 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2013 :  12:20:05  Show Profile  Visit Bone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another quick question. I have had quite alot of water droplets so have been using a cloth to soak these up. Anyway my question is if water droplets did get on the eggs at this stage would it harm the eggs?

When they do finally hatch I would like to be able to see them through the viewing window. Its a poly box incubator and I put the viewing window on top. In hindsight I should have put it on the side.

Thanks

www.featheredflyer.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000