Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pythonwizard
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
650 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2014 :  20:21:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello There

Its an off topic subject today hope you don't mind.Been looking for a while now and thinking off getting a cat but not sure on the breed i want. I really like the bengal breed but my doesn't and she really likes the chunky cats like Persians and Birman breeds. Anybody have any suggestions on what cat breed we should get and what is your personal favorite?

Thanks Py

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2014 :  21:12:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's got 2 legs and bleeds? Half a cat.

I dislike cats but Burnese Blues are a lovely cat as cats go.

Go to Top of Page

Derek FRS
Yearling

United Kingdom
178 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2014 :  04:00:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My misses has 2 altho they are just normal tabby cats no pedigree or nothing with them and we got them for nothing as kittens (they are brother & sister) personally i love cats :) my fav pedigree cat has to be the maine coon they are such beautiful big animals and get alot bigger than most cats
Go to Top of Page

carlb1981
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1527 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2014 :  08:07:38  Show Profile  Visit carlb1981's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd second maine coon it's what I want or norwegien forest cat

3.3.0 Royals,Yellow Belly -Marty,Fire YB-Fred,Mojave-Mo,Butter Pinstripe-Betty,Pewter-Newt,Normal-Molly
0.1.0 Snow Cornsnake- Lumi
1.1.0 Hypo Sonoran Dwarf Boa-Bart and Maggie
0.1.0 Albino Pine Snake-Ruby
1.0.0 Bredli Python-Brian
1.0.0 Western Hognose-Hal
1.0.0 Kayuadi Retic-Kaa
0.1.0 Honduran Milksnake-Jubbly
1.1.0 Salmon Boas-Hershey and Sam
0.2.0 Leopard Geckos-Spot and Chocolate
1.4.0 Dune Geckos
0.1.0 Beardie-Cookie
0.3.7 Tarantulas
0.0.1 Pandinus Imperator/emperor scorpion
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2014 :  08:45:21  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Causes
Annoyingly
Tedious
Sneezing.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

coxcats
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
584 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2014 :  20:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 4 cats, all rescued as kittens. A black & white long haired boy, a small brown tabby girl, a big tabby girl and a ginger & white oriental looking boy. They are all different shapes and sizes!

Royals - Sas, Boris & Ria
Boas - 1 called Titch until we can think of a name for her!
Cats - Felix, Becky, Max & Willow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000