New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duder
Snake Mite

3 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  22:01:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all, i am new here, so first of all hello

i have a female royal python that needs re-homing, but only to a good home, she will feed but is not the best feeder in the world but has sheed very well.

the reason i am letting her go is she was rescued by me and the missus as a friend seen our young male, went out a got her, got fed up after a 2 weeks.....look you know the story its the same old thing. we only have the one viv with our little male in and she aint really 2 happy, i dont really have the room for another viv in the living room so she needs her own family.

i dont want anything for her just a good home, the guy me mate got her from has had her probed she is defo a female(we call her lucy).

anyone intrested can email me or whisper me on here and i will patch you mobile number, it will not be first come first serve, i want a good home for so you must be able to prove you know what your doing.

we are in somerset and you will need to collect her

many thanks

barry

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  22:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI, you might want to have a word with MissCat on here, she has a royal and is in Somerset

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  07:47:29  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And she can't say no

Go to Top of Page

duder
Snake Mite

3 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  09:05:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks guys, i will send her a quick line :)
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  12:29:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i cant say no!!!
it's true lol.
so here i go:
What size/age/weight is she?
when you say she's not the best feeder, can you add any more detail to this? what is she feeding on when she does, how are you feeding her? etc
the email function on this site doesnt work i dont think, but you can give me a call on 01278428483 if you want to chat about it more, i'm not feeling all that well today so if you call today and im not very responsive it's because i feel like i have been thrown from a sky scraper lol.

Edited by - MissCat on 20/05/2009 13:07:04
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  12:47:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MissCat

i cant say no!!!
it's true lol.
so here i go:
What size/age is she?
when you say she's not the best feeder, can you add any more detail to this? what is she feeding on when she does, how are you feeding her? etc
the email function on this site doesnt work i dont think, but you can give me a call on 01278428483 if you want to chat about it more, i'm not feeling all that well today so if you call today and im not very responsive it's because i feel like i have been thrown from a sky scraper lol.

see...you are the right home for her..lol

hope your feeling better soon

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  13:25:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

i hope so too! i woke up at midday lol. ive been asleep for 13 hours >.<
now i have had a coffee and a smoke i feel a little more human, i'll have a shower in a mo too, but i ache all over! honestly feel like ive been in a car accident :( ooo maybe it's swine flu!? LOL
i also hope i could be considered the "right" home for her, we'll have to have a chat and see.
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  14:09:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

i hope so too! i woke up at midday lol. ive been asleep for 13 hours >.<
now i have had a coffee and a smoke i feel a little more human, i'll have a shower in a mo too, but i ache all over! honestly feel like ive been in a car accident :( ooo maybe it's swine flu!? LOL
i also hope i could be considered the "right" home for her, we'll have to have a chat and see.

you got pig flu from that picture you put on here yesterday,

of course you will keep us posted wont you..lol.

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  16:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oo he only lives about 5 mins away ^_^
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  16:54:11  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
did you get her cat?only just noticed this on the other post and was interested too if she a adult sub/adult

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Edited by - lee2308 on 21/05/2009 00:16:33
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  18:30:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oo a fight? lol. well he called me earlier but i was still getting the sprogs from school, he said he would ring back. at the end of the day it's his choice who gets to rehome her, but if i was him, i would chose you too ^_^ (not that i dont want her that is lol)
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  19:12:32  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

at the end of the day it's his choice who gets to rehome her, but if i was him, i would chose you too ^_^ (not that i dont want her that is lol)

Thats nice of you to say but i think your more than capable now of taking him on,if you get him the mrs might let me fill my empty viv with a nice shiney new mexi *wishes* she dont like mexis but loves royals women eh!

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  19:17:09  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what were the royal's stats cat

Go to Top of Page

kay
Hatchling

64 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  21:49:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I might be interested if someone hasnt already snapped her up? What is your email address and Ill contact you? Thanks Kay.
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  22:38:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

what were the royal's stats cat

I dont know, he called me while i was on the school run, my OH spoke to him and he said he would call back when he finished work, but hasnt yet, sorry.
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  23:59:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Barry, I am still interested in her if you still have her? i can't email you from this website at the moment as it doesn't work :(
You are more than welcome to call me or come over and check that she would be coming to a good home, i am only down the road from you.
Cat.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000