New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ash250380
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  19:04:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a breeder pair of brb's for sale born jan 08 very large for age I WILL ONLY SELL TO AN EXPERIENCED REPTILE KEEPER available with or without 32-21-17 inch viv (fully equipped) i'm in brighton and buyer would have to collect, offers over £100- thats very very cheap

Edited by - Ash250380 on 20/05/2009 20:34:17

riley165
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  19:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi mate, just a few questions on your boas, such as feeding and temperament? I like the fact you are only willing to sell these to experienced breeders! if you email me at riley165@googlemail i will show you my current set up which is a huge walk in viv for my two boas, its equipped with waterfall, logs etc it really is quite a sight! Anyway mate i am interested but i dont intend on paying lots as i take my herps as rescues but fancied a couple of BRB'S for some time now! let me know if you want to talk more? also my number 07812049848 thanks mate!!
Go to Top of Page

Ash250380
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2009 :  12:23:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem mate, they both feed and shed really well (frozen/thawed medium rats) as for temperament when i got them they were practically wild but they don't mind being handled for 5 mins or so now and i've only been tagged once which was my fault anyway, will call you about them later to give you a better idea of them
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000