python poop...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:18:51  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what does python poop look like????? as found something rather pinkish in colour in her water bowl, just been up to check them all and has only been done within last half hour.. guessing its not a regurge as she was fed last thursday and has had plenty of heat etc to aid digestion..

i like my animals more than i like people

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:23:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it looks like cat poo. and i so wish i was joking LOL :s
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:28:55  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this was sorta pink and fell apart easy hence washing it down the drain..

Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:30:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have nooooo idea what that is, lol, sorry :(
Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  17:57:32  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds more like a urate ball, bu that would be White or yellow

Edited by - karl on 07/07/2009 18:00:18
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  18:06:13  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well was long in shape like she had squuezed it out of somewhere... but which end is the question.

Go to Top of Page

aimee87
Hatchling

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  14:43:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it does sound like a regurge.....

My Pets:
1.0.0 Royal Pythons-Kiros
0.2.0 leaopard geckos- bella and spot
1.0.0 german giant bearded dragon- frankie
Go to Top of Page

matty198111
Yearling

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  17:25:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by karl

Sounds more like a urate ball, bu that would be White or yellow

what does urate mean

mat
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  18:20:18  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Solid wee.

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  20:39:52  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aimee87

it does sound like a regurge.....

what nearly a week later????

Go to Top of Page

Simonas
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  07:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was going to ask about this my snake hasn't pooped yet, I've had it a week and it fed sunday, when should i expect it
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:10:41  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my girl hasnt either but from what i have been told vast majority its just like bird crap.. and kinda smelly.. i have not seen my lil girl poop yet but both my corns have got it down to a fine art..lol

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:36:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On average Princess goes every four to six weeks. It's not like bird crap though, it looks like a dog broke in!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:42:33  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
looks like a dog broke in?????????...... so what ya got remainders of what would have been dinner i.e empty poly tray, milk cartons on the floor empty.. shredded cereal boxes,breads been eaten , cup are smashed, all important papers on the side are strewn all over the floor cause they just had to have tht bunch of grapes up on the side.....and theres dirty paw prints all over the place...my god if thts what python poop looks like id rather she didint poop at all.. sounds bloody painfull... lol

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's why I'm glad she doesn't do it that often! It makes me smile everytime someone posts asking what python poo looks like, trust me there will be no doubt when he goes.

0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  09:50:57  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok was just checking as i posted recently about a weird looking pinkish thing floating in water bowl...few days ago.. but after a week since eating didnt think it was regurge..??? so not too sure on tht one.

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  13:07:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never heard of anything pink unless it was regurge, but it doesn't sound like it after week. I have heard of snakes getting a bit of blood in poo or urates if they've struggled to pass it though.

0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  14:34:51  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thts what i thought chris, but she seems to be in shedding mode atm.. well i hope she is.. but just worried her not eating as she only a baby.. so see how she goes next week.

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  15:17:56  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The only reason a regurge would be pink after a week would be if temps were very very low. Best just keep an eye on it and see what happens when it next goes. I know mine drop ones that make my two dogs look like they ain't been trying hard enough.

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:28:43  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im mad about me temps karl forever checking all three.. temps been sitting between 31-33.4 degrees c since she arrived. I have emailed the guy i got her from to see if he can shed any light.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000