Scamps CF09
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  21:04:24  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here is my little savage who is trying to eat everyone and everything ... im sure he will settle with a little time and handling ..

Ant.

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  21:07:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he is wicked Ant...

does he have a very very strong feeding response?

my cf does, she is mental when she smells her food...lol.

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  21:22:47  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He doesnt even have to smell food .. it seems he is in constant feed mode, its quiet unbelievable to be honest. Perhaps its the cat or beardie he can smell?
He is bang on it tonight with striking and being restless so i've left him to it. He gets fed over the weekend but he would honestly eat every other day this one, lol
Glad you like

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  21:31:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by antw23uk

He doesnt even have to smell food .. it seems he is in constant feed mode, its quiet unbelievable to be honest. Perhaps its the cat or beardie he can smell?
He is bang on it tonight with striking and being restless so i've left him to it. He gets fed over the weekend but he would honestly eat every other day this one, lol
Glad you like

maybe he needs something a big bigger...lol..

i know Kayla my cf's strike response is on a par with Oscars, but she doesnt just strike, she snatches it off the tongs and is gone like lightening back to her hide..lol...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:14:37  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah he is defo ready for the next size up, lol. He doesnt bother with a hide, he just grabs it and eats it ... it doesnt take more than a minute i dont think, lol

Obran is in shed, either that or very quiet at the mo and i really wanted to handle one of them tonight but Obran haas blocked himself in his warm hide ... he pushes all the aspen up and blocks the entrance, lol .. and Scamps is in, yet again, feeding mode so no snakes tonight

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:29:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah he is defo ready for the next size up, lol. He doesnt bother with a hide, he just grabs it and eats it ... it doesnt take more than a minute i dont think, lol

Obran is in shed, either that or very quiet at the mo and i really wanted to handle one of them tonight but Obran haas blocked himself in his warm hide ... he pushes all the aspen up and blocks the entrance, lol .. and Scamps is in, yet again, feeding mode so no snakes tonight

funny you should say that about blocking entrances..Peanut blocks his moss box when he is in it...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:37:48  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww bless, thats cute. This is Obrans moss box, its a 5ltr RUB ...

Obviously it has moss init when its in his 50ltr RUB

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:39:10  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmmm that doesnt look like a 5ltr RUB does it, LOL .... leets try again

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:43:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am going to have to get Peanut a new one soon, his is like his old hides, he wears it when he is in it now..lol..

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:51:38  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah Scamps my 09 is starting to wear his plastic hide (half a rodent house) which makes me think he is coming up to being ready for his 12ltr ... already, lol ... he was only born late April 09

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  22:56:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah Scamps my 09 is starting to wear his plastic hide (half a rodent house) which makes me think he is coming up to being ready for his 12ltr ... already, lol ... he was only born late April 09

Kazz is the same, but i am waiting for Dave (reptiles ink) to make his hides then they will both have new hides and a moss box for Peanut to..-)

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  23:05:03  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2009 :  23:32:15  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
looks great ant

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Janos
Hatchling

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  16:22:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ozzy's a CF too, and he's got a great feeding response. He was a bit hesistant when I first got him, and now he goes for it as fast as my corn does, which I'm glad for ^^.
Great snake btw =)

0.1.0 - 08 Anerythristic Corn Snake
0.1.0 - 08 Normal Leopard Gecko
1.0.0 - 09 Normal Royal
Python
0.0.1 - 09 Sinaloan's Milksnake
Go to Top of Page

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  19:06:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote