WANTED: 09 royal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

haderz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2009 :  18:16:28  Show Profile  Click to see haderz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would like to buy a 09 royal python hatchling, i have a budget of 80 pounds so maybe a choice of differant morphs? also if you know any breaders in the north wales area i could buy from them.

thanks very much, Alex

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2009 :  18:58:32  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
£80 won't get you a morph I'm afraid, but you should be able to pick up a normal for <£50.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2009 :  18:59:50  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.reptilecymru.co.uk/

These are good, but South Wales.

Go to Top of Page

longjon75
Yearling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2009 :  19:08:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi haderz if your near halifax theres a new rep shop called halifax reptiles hes got 1 in the price is £49.99 also some western fox snakes at £75 the phone number is 01422 343227 his names Kev

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2009 :  21:08:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Western Fox Snakes are stunning...

Claire has some normal royals for sale right now and she is a very very good breeder ..but is in South Wales

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/346783-royal-python-morphs-normals-south.html

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

haderz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  14:43:57  Show Profile  Click to see haderz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks guys. ive foudn a shop near me who sells royals for 35 quid each, but this is my first royal although ive got a corn snake and wonder if its worth buying from a breeder as they will probably of had more attention and fed better? advice please :P
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  15:31:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by haderz

thanks guys. ive foudn a shop near me who sells royals for 35 quid each, but this is my first royal although ive got a corn snake and wonder if its worth buying from a breeder as they will probably of had more attention and fed better? advice please :P

If its Steve at the Living Rainforest then you shoould be ok, just make sure you have everything set up and running before you bring your royal home,

I would always recommend a reputable breeder over a shop, but there are some good rep shops out there..

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Edited by - wolfspirit on 31/07/2009 15:31:33
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2009 :  16:25:46  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What is the shop and are they CB, CF or WC?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000