Reptiles for Rehoming/sale
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  19:01:20  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
I've already posted this on TCS also

I feel like a complete **** (insert appropriate word) for having to do this but I've got to. I need to downsize my collection due to lack of funds. Rehoming fees apply and their set-ups can be purchased at extra cost. Buyer/rehomer will need to collect.

First up is Matilda:

She is a cb04 Carolina Corn who last weighed in at 1046g. She had quite a few issues when she first came to live here back in November last year but is now behaving like a normal corn. She strike feeds every time without fail and sheds regularly in one piece. I say "she" because that is what I took her on as. She should be ok for breeding as long as she is given plenty of time to settle in. It would be a shame to see all of the time and effort that has been put into her undone through impatience. Matilda is not a first time pet corn snake and must go to a knowledgable home.

Next up are Biggles and Ginger the leopard geckos:

These two must be rehomed together and stay together. They are both female and were purchased by me as babies on 18/01/2009. Not sure of their actual DOBs though. They were just released for sale on the day that I purchased them. Biggles is, apparently, a Jungle (reverse strain) and Ginger is a Hypo (aberrant circle back). Neither of those morphs mean anything to me but what I do know is that they are two lovely little personalities who love playtime. Biggles can be a little on the lazy side concerning feeding and would rather go to the food bowl or take food that walks past in front of her nose. Ginger however is the hunter of the pair. They both still have their tails and feed/shed without any problems. I know that I've already stated this but I will say it again, They must be kept together as a pair

If interested please email me at p.flexman@btinternet.com and I will be more than happy to answer any questions on here.

p.s. I'm based in Portsmouth. Down on the south coast.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  19:11:46  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Sorry to hear that mate, fingers crossed for you.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  10:46:11  Show Profile
what about if i looked after them till you are in a better situation?
then you could keep them

i am really pushed for space here now, but i could try and make some if it will help you

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  17:40:44  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
All still available. I only have them advertised on here and TCS at the moment but will be advertising them on the dark side tomorrow or some time over the weekend so if you're interested let me know cos they will probably go quite quick once that ad is posted.

Geckos - £40 for the pair.
Carolina Corn - £30 (rehoming fee due to her being a rescue).

Their set ups are available at an extra cost.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  19:41:57  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

All still available. I only have them advertised on here and TCS at the moment but will be advertising them on the dark side tomorrow or some time over the weekend so if you're interested let me know cos they will probably go quite quick once that ad is posted.

Geckos - £40 for the pair.
Carolina Corn - £30 (rehoming fee due to her being a rescue).

Their set ups are available at an extra cost.

what about someone fostering them till your situation is better?

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2009 :  22:42:33  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
sorry to hear that paul,the mrs is keeping on to me to reduce but cant bring myself to do it (yet)

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2009 :  19:54:01  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

I don't know how long that is likely to be and I also don't want them to keep being moved around. If they only move home the once then they are less likely to get stressed.

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2009 :  19:56:33  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

sorry to hear that paul,the mrs is keeping on to me to reduce but cant bring myself to do it (yet)

I honestly hope that you never have to. It isn't an easy decision to make. If the job that I was hoping to go straight into hadn't gone belly up then I wouldn't be doing it.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2009 :  23:15:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

I don't know how long that is likely to be and I also don't want them to keep being moved around. If they only move home the once then they are less likely to get stressed.

it would not matter, i could hold long term till your ready to take her back if you like and i bet you Phil (kehhl) would help out to...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2009 :  16:48:47  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Corn on hold . Leos still available .

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2009 :  12:51:46  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage
whereabouts are you in the UK Paul?

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2009 :  20:36:04  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Just found out (thank-yous to Feorag on RFUK) that Matilda is a Miami and not a Carolina . No matter anyway cos she's on hold for Summerskye on TCS. Summerskye has been made aware of my amazing knowledge of corn morphs .

quote:
Originally posted by karl

whereabouts are you in the UK Paul?

Portsmouth. About as far south as you can go without a snorkel .

Edited by - Paulusworm on 17/08/2009 20:37:19
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2009 :  22:58:04  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Leos on hold

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2009 :  19:06:17  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Leos gone to live in a new good home .

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2009 :  19:11:41  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Well done.

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  13:56:11  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Corn gone as well now. Can a mod close this thread now please. Ta muchly .

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  16:38:33  Show Profile
Good to hear Paul

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: