Vivs, stats, mats, etc for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:47:21  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here goes then. I would prefer cash on collection but can post if collection is not possible. All prices do not include postage but I will get a price for genuine enquiries. Goods will not be posted until funds have cleared if paying by cheque. Paypal not really an option because that is linked to my student account. All moneys raised from this sale are going towards completing Godzilla's new home.

Right. That's the boring bit out of the way so here's what's on offer.

Viv 1:
£50. 36"x15"x15" The viv is a bit tatty at the back but nothing that some carefully applied sealant or varnish couldn't solve. I'm including the two pieces of bogwood, plant and 14 watt 11" x 11" Ultratherm heatmat because of the viv's condition.

Viv 2:
£45. Pretty much immaculate inside with a little bit of wear and tear on the slider handles.

Habistat Mat-stats:
£10 each. All have been plugged in today and are in full working order. I will plug them in again before collection/posting just to ensure full working order.
Stat 1 (Older model).

Stat 2.

Stat 3.

Habistat Mats (11"x11" 12watt)
Mat 1. £8. No blistering present on either side. Full working order.

Mat 2. £8. Some blistering to back and small blister on front in corner. Heats up fine. Full working order.

Habistat Mat (6"x 11" 7watt)
£5. Some blistering. Was underneath a sticky floor tile and some kitchen roll has stuck to the glue. It is coming off bit by bit Mat in full working order. Heats up nicely.

...and finally

Exoterra Magnetic hide
£5. Fits glass sided tanks allowing viewing without tipping the animal out of the hide.

All items have been Beaphared to death so should be all clean. I'm open to sensible offers. The worst that can happen is that I pmsl and say no .

Email me at p.flexman@btinternet.com if interested.

EDIT: I don't really live in Botswana. I'm down in Portsmouth, Hampshire .

Edited by - Paulusworm on 02/09/2009 14:17:00

Vazzza
Yearling

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  13:57:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take it you're not in Botswana anymore then, might be a bit far to travel to collect

Quick question, have you been using the mats on those vivs, or bulbs? I ask because i would be interested in both vivs, but assume they would need bulbs for keeping royals meaning the stats and mats wouldn't help me much...

Where abouts would collection need to be made from? EDIT: Portsmouth is better than Botswana lol

Sorry for so many Q's, but I am genuinely interested. TA!

0.0.1 Royal Python
0.1.0 Girlfriend
0.0.1 Sister

Edited by - Vazzza on 02/09/2009 15:24:17
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  16:09:47  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vazzza

I take it you're not in Botswana anymore then, might be a bit far to travel to collect

Quick question, have you been using the mats on those vivs, or bulbs? I ask because i would be interested in both vivs, but assume they would need bulbs for keeping royals meaning the stats and mats wouldn't help me much...

Where abouts would collection need to be made from? EDIT: Portsmouth is better than Botswana lol

Sorry for so many Q's, but I am genuinely interested. TA!

I keep meaning to change it back to the UK although at the moment I feel like I need to, to quote Eddie Izzard, run away to Azerbaijan

Both vivs have had mats and lamps in during the short time that I've had them. None of the lamp fittings or wiring are there anymore but I will include the holes in the price Mats are fine to use with young royals but when they start to get bigger lamps/ceramics are better. Collection would need to be from my house .

Edited by - Paulusworm on 02/09/2009 16:11:26
Go to Top of Page

Vazzza
Yearling

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  16:27:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, so the mats and stats won't be any good for me then as they will house 1kg+ royals. I don't drive so i'll see if i can convince my mate that he fancies a drive to Portsmouth to collect the vivs.

I'll post later today or tomorrow and let you know if I can come and collect. Please do keep looking to sell elsewhere as i've got a feeling how he might re-act, especially as i need to convince him to drive to Essex to pick up the pair of snakes to fill these vivs

Cheers!

0.0.1 Royal Python
0.1.0 Girlfriend
0.0.1 Sister
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  16:53:52  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ok, so the mats and stats won't be any good for me then as they will house 1kg+ royals. I don't drive so i'll see if i can convince my mate that he fancies a drive to Portsmouth to collect the vivs.

I'll post later today or tomorrow and let you know if I can come and collect. Please do keep looking to sell elsewhere as i've got a feeling how he might re-act, especially as i need to convince him to drive to Essex to pick up the pair of snakes to fill these vivs

Cheers!

No probs mate. Best to email me rather than posting on here cos I'm not always watching the forums.

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  16:58:04  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Stats 1 and 3 on hold. This ad has been placed on the dark side too so you might not want to hang about for too long .

Go to Top of Page

Vazzza
Yearling

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  17:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its looking good on those 2 vivs. I'll shoot over a mail to confirm tonight/tomorrow. Cheers!

0.0.1 Royal Python
0.1.0 Girlfriend
0.0.1 Sister
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  17:25:44  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All 3 stats on hold now.

quote:

Its looking good on those 2 vivs. I'll shoot over a mail to confirm tonight/tomorrow. Cheers!

Ok mate. I look forward to hearing from you.

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  17:59:05  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mats 1 & 2 on hold.

Go to Top of Page

Vazzza
Yearling

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  10:00:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just sent a mail over about the viv's. I will take them and can collect on Saturday. My number is on the email if you want to give me a call.

Cheers!

0.0.1 Royal Python
0.1.0 Girlfriend
0.0.1 Sister
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  11:09:16  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Just sent a mail over about the viv's. I will take them and can collect on Saturday. My number is on the email if you want to give me a call.

Cheers!

Both vivs on hold for Vazzza

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  12:21:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish you were not so far away, i would have had that second viv..

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  00:18:34  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Both vivs gone to Vazzza. I hope you and your mate enjoyed your Godzilla encounter .

Go to Top of Page

Vazzza
Yearling

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  09:50:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers for those viv's Paul, 1 is already set-up with both my new royals in at the moment, once the other is set-up and I can split them up i'll upload some pics.

Godzilla is excellent, my mate has told everyone he's seen since that he "fed Godzilla" lol

0.0.1 Royal Python
0.1.0 Girlfriend
0.0.1 Sister
Go to Top of Page

fjfenton
Yearling

United Kingdom
221 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2009 :  20:38:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Have you still got any of the stats or mats 1 & 2 available? If so how much for postage?
Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2009 :  20:43:10  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fjfenton

Hi, Have you still got any of the stats or mats 1 & 2 available? If so how much for postage?
Cheers

All gone mate. Sorry

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000