Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  09:44:25  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have got the tank set-up all ready now. I am now looking for a hatchling royal python. I am happy with any type of python as they all are beautiful
My price range goes up to £150
If i can't find one my local reptile shop can order me a hatchling in but not sure how long that would take.

Thanks

khiggins

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  10:48:55  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have a nice yearling if you're anywhere near Leeds/York..........?

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  19:45:09  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Shame, I live in Hastings, East Sussex. Not really a royal python enthusiastic place. Nothing but Hamsters and Rabbits here

I am looking for a Cinnamon pastel in particular, went looking after my last message and found this colour variation. I know certain colours are certain prices, so I would like to know how much i could get one of these for, and preferably close.

I know you all probably know what one looks like, but I got a picture just to make sure.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john_searle/images/pastel.jpg

thanks

khiggins
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  19:52:56  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not for £150, maybe double that, sorry.

For £150 you're looking at Normals or maybe a Pastel.

Go to Top of Page

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  20:01:57  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
apparently its a cinnamon pastel????

could you please find some pictures of some pastels so i have some idea of what colour variations they have that could fit in my price range.

dont get me wrong all colours and fantastically beautiful, i just wondered how much i could actually get with my budget

khiggins
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  20:13:25  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cinnamon Pastel or Cinnamon, its the same thing.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  20:14:48  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php/ball-pythons/pastel-jungle-ball-python.html

That is a Pastel (or Jungle Pastel).

Go to Top of Page

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  20:47:19  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pretty snakes
thanks a lot
i have just emailed 888reptiles to see if i can get some information off them
i want to know whether snakes can be returned if they arrive and have any health problems (i have had problems with buying reptiles off the internet before)
i also want to ask them what age they sell them from because i would prefer a hatchling or something only just a little bit older than that

thanks anyway

khiggins
Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  00:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as Blackecho said you might just manage to get a pastel at £150. and at that price it would be a hatchling and most likely a male as well as the females tend to be a bit more expensive.

But good luck with your quest. Can't help with the returning animals things i have only ever dealt face to face with the owners who bred them before who would have been willing to exchange if there were any problems.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  06:54:08  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.djreptiles.co.uk/

Link to a breeder in Hampshire.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  06:57:50  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.johnberryreptiles.com/index.htm

John Berry is also a great guy, he's down south somewhere.

Go to Top of Page

xautomaticflowersx
Yearling

United Kingdom
209 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  12:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm also down south and am 'in the market' for my first Royal, so those links were really useful for me as well... thanks!

0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Eublepharis macularius ('Gecko Lady')
1.0.0 Giant Day Gecko - Phelsuma m. grandis ('Pedro')
1.0.0 Giant Namibian Sand Gecko - Chondrodactylus a. angulifer ('Mr. Chondrodactylus' or 'Mr. C')
1.0.0 Desert Iguana - Dipsosaurus dorsalis ('Iggie' or 'Iggz')
1.0.0 Royal Python - Python regius ('Ripley')
0.0.2 Rankins Dragons - Pogona henrylawsoni ('Pancake' and 'Waffles')
1.0.0 75% Jungle Jaguar Carpet Python - Morelia spilota spp. ('Buggy')
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  13:19:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would highly recommend John Berry, really nice guy (used to be American)

Go to Top of Page

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  17:38:49  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have found a good snake!!!!
for £120 i got a friend who's uncle breds pythons and he said he would give me one for that price. i get to go see it tomorrow and it comes with complete feeding and shedding records, which i doubt will be very high as it is only a hatching.

thanks for all your help

khiggins
Go to Top of Page

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  18:54:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is a little expensive for normal royal.

Go to Top of Page

kerriekins666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  20:41:24  Show Profile  Click to see kerriekins666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
spider royal???
im not sure about the different colour variations
didnt know whether 120 was too much for a piebald or not but all the other recommended places are too expensive for me

any idea???

khiggins
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  21:31:47  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Normals are around £50, Spiders are around £300, Piebalds around £1300.

Go to Top of Page

steve7046
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  21:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kerriekins666

spider royal???
im not sure about the different colour variations
didnt know whether 120 was too much for a piebald or not but all the other recommended places are too expensive for me

any idea???

Im no expert at the prices of royal morphs, all pretty new to me as well but from what I have seen you will be doing very well to get a spider for that kind of money. I can recomend John Berry as a top class guy to deal with and DJ Reptiles as BE has mentioned
Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  12:53:46  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

I would highly recommend John Berry, really nice guy (used to be American)

John Berry is originally from South Africa :)

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

filardimarg2
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  13:37:06  Show Profile  Click to see filardimarg2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have a late 09 royal for sale, he is in the classified section, but here's a picture.

Marg.

Go to Top of Page

fiestastlou
Yearling

United Kingdom
201 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  13:57:36  Show Profile  Visit fiestastlou's Homepage  Click to see fiestastlou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i got our snow from dj reptiles at kempton and hes a good bloke and knows what hes is taking about and £10 for snow u cant go wrong ;) hehe

you wont get a spider for £150, this is ours we picked up the other weekend.. very different colourings/markings to a normal, but they do suffer from a wobble, nothing that makes them ill tho.

I doubt its a piebald if its only going for £120, if it is then please send me his number lol it may be a het for piebald, im not sure how much they go for tho but im sure someone can tell you.

09 Royal Python normal - Cecil
10 Royal Python Spider - Skye
09 Amel Corn - Syd
10 Snow Corn - Jenny
10 Butter Motley Corn - Philip
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page