New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ruxpin64
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:19:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as title suggests, i may be gettin my first royal in a day or two a big brother for my lil tallulah the corn lol,anywho tis 18 month old male, i am going to view it fri, just wondered what i should be looking/checking for. and anyother useful hints and tips.

thanks, ash.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:49:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Check for clear eyes, no mucus around the nostrils of mouth, no sign of bubbles or the mouth hanging open, blisters or damage on the stomach, retained shed/eye-caps and if you hold it half-way along, it should be able to support its head and body.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions.

Go to Top of Page

ruxpin64
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2009 :  22:55:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thankyou, for the quick response and welcome, I fell in one with one a few months ago, and was sad when i didnt take it home so im very excited to finally be getting one :) as i said just wondered if there was anything more specific to royals to look out for, so thankyou for giving me a heads up.

im also a member of the cornsnake as are you if i remember correctly so hi again lol.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000