Royal Python - General Keeping information
 my apologise
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  12:30:00  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
with regards to:
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2972

Yes, it was an incorrect statement to make, how I have typed is not the way it was meant. My meaning was to kill it, then freeze it,(just a mistype I assure you), as Anne had stated non were due a feed, but the multi had to go due to fighting.

Anyone that knows me knows I would never do something like that.

Next time PM me, you might find an easier answer than getting annoyed. If someone had notified me that I had made a mistake the post would have been cleared up in 5 mins, yet no one thought to.

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  12:32:29  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and as someone has asked "well what about the hear it statement" that was as I hate the sound of live feeding when a mouse screaches.

Go to Top of Page

steve7046
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  12:51:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No harm done Karl, I was more concerned as to how the post might appear to anyone new. Good of you to clear any confusion up all the same though.

Cheers

Steve
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  13:46:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took it to mean, as it appeared, that you were suggesting killing it by freezing. That said, I assumed that it wasn't meant to be serious, rather like when I suggested curing the cat's fleas by chucking him into the sea.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  14:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
or the time i suggested on tcs cutting a snake in half and counting the rings to age it lol

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  15:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

or the time i suggested on tcs cutting a snake in half and counting the rings to age it lol

You mean that doesn't work?

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

bengy_s
Yearling

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  16:05:43  Show Profile  Send bengy_s an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm new to this site. I was bit shocked when read the original post but after reading this thread I can see how you wouldn't mean it. A lot of threads and letters can be read the wrong way when people are trying to quick type! No harm no foul!

R.I.P Chester
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  16:17:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fair enough Karl, I wasnt getting narky, I just didnt want any newbies to get the idea that freezing was a good way of killing rodents.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000