Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bengy_s
Yearling

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  01:13:02  Show Profile  Send bengy_s an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Spor.

Yeah Matty, Polly's great. I will use her always now and would highly advise people in the area to register with her surgery.

R.I.P Chester
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  08:07:57  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can you add details here: http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=623 ?

Cheers.

Go to Top of Page

bengy_s
Yearling

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  10:26:17  Show Profile  Send bengy_s an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok Piers, all done!

R.I.P Chester
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  10:36:40  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry don't mean to drop in on a post but anymore new. keep reading it and want to know if chester ok. so sorry for you.

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

bengy_s
Yearling

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  11:07:35  Show Profile  Send bengy_s an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats fine danny its not dropping in. Thats what its here for! No new news i'm afraid. Just a cruel waiting game until monday when the results come back in. If its better for anyone reading this he has seemed to be more relaxed, he actually goes into his hide now so the instinct for his need to hide is still there which i'm happy about. Just got to cross fingers and toes that the likely outcome is going to be wrong and its something else. Thanks for your concern

R.I.P Chester
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 :  08:55:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really sorry to hear this Ben.

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic