New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2009 :  21:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all been of for a bit with moving house and my granda passing on and production week for panto at work. it has been a crazy few weeks.

Have got every one settled in the house the minute but land lord not really happy about snakes in house, so i will have to move them out to the garage. but its very cold. any suggestions welcome on the best way to heat. I have all snakes in vivs but thinking that a rack system might work better. so will have to buy mats and stats. My other ideas was to built my metal shed inside the garage and insulate it, then i could still maybe keep them in vivs.

any way hope every one is well. hopefully be picking up my pastel Kanu at the end of next week (pay day)

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2009 :  22:51:28  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry to hear about your grandad.Perhaps your lanlord would let you keep them in just over the winter

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2009 :  20:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i have got him to agree to let me keep them in until i can sort something out. and that really could take a while
having to buy mats and stats will not be cheap and with christmas coming up and all.

a plan B is to get power to my wooden shed and insulate it as it is already warmer than garage.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

Edited by - spor on 24/11/2009 20:30:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: